Anal sex....does you wife do it with other men?

Women are less likely to refuse something if they aren't given the choice. My wife has done things with others that I'm sure if she had been asked she would have refused.
It's a way of finding out about new things
So true...
The girls I butt fucked in my past....I learned if I asked it was usually no. If I just did it, never just slamming into her butt, lubing my dick then 30 seconds of sliding my well lubed finger into her ass, she usually went with it. The girls I "told" we were about to enjoy some anal never refused. I used the terms anal, butt sex and back door depending on how things were going. I never said ... I....was gonna do it, I always said ...we...are going to enjoy some back door fun. Worked well.

So true...
The girls I butt fucked in my past....I learned if I asked it was usually no. If I just did it, never just slamming into her butt, lubing my dick then 30 seconds of sliding my well lubed finger into her ass, she usually went with it. The girls I "told" we were about to enjoy some anal never refused. I used the terms anal, butt sex and back door depending on how things were going. I never said ... I....was gonna do it, I always said ...we...are going to enjoy some back door fun. Worked well.
I think women are often embarrassed or feel weird about overtly agreeing to do things that are more taboo if asked, whereas, they are often much more willing to let them happen. I can't remember exactly how I first had anal with my wife but I think she actually guided my cock into her asshole, whereas, I bet if I'd asked her, she would have said no. For a year or two in our early relationship, she came easiest from anal and, at one point, asked if I thought something was wrong with us that we were having anal as much or more than vaginal sex lol... Typical of her to get hung up on whether something was "right / normal" instead of just enjoying it.

Reactions: spin418
Early 50s couple here, we're into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We're conservative as hell, not swinger type at all. We keep our fun VERY private.
We've been doing it with him about 4 years off and on.
Wife was never into anal sex, she and I tried 4 times ever, didn't go well, all good. We get into our sexy fun with our friend, anal has become part of our (their) fun. I've done her in her butt quite a few times since he got her into anal sex. No complaints from me but sometimes I think how did he get her to go with it when I couldn't before ???
I'm 6+, he's 8+ and he gets all the way in, takes a minute or two but he gets in balls deep.

Question is....do other guys get your wife's butt hole? Do you? Was she into anal with you then anal with others just naturally? Did doing with another guy change her thoughts about anal?
Are the other guy's bigger tool size than you ? Does she enjoy it? Just tolerate it ? Is it part of her sultty side when she's getting nasty with another guy?
What's she like when she's getting it back there? She take it hard, fast and balls deep? She like it slow and easy?

We're real comfy with our sexy fun with our guy now, wife goes into her alter ego full slut, can't get fucked enough mode when he's with us.
Watching him do her butt drives me wild. The way she grunts so different, it's like it hurts her but she's into it for sure.

Please don't be a fat guy pervert with a 3 word reply like .... I love anal....or anything stupid
Hi there, conservative male here from the Midwest. My wife does like anal, but takes some coaxing lol

Attachments

• IMG_20230712_081422_977.jpg
    IMG_20230712_081422_977.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 61
Reactions: robbiewillsucku
Wld truly love her to…again. She had her first anal experiences with other guys, at her college, during cheating escapades while she was my GF, decades ago. Had her first actual penetrative orgasm getting dp’d in a frat house. She introduced my much smaller penis to it the summer that followed…(her anus, not dp!!);) My tongue was already very well acquaintedAE147FD6-D256-4294-AC9B-FAC444B4D8ED.gif
As far as I can possibly know, she hasn’t had a big one—there or anywhere else—since those “wild oats-sowing” nights long ago. But today I wouldn’t begrudge her a bit to find out otherwise, but I’d much rather be there to watch!

Last edited:
I have never really been a big fan of anal, thinking it was reserved for gays more than couples, Hayley never showed inclination to try it so never bothered. Roll on we started enjoying mmf’s and we met a bbc bull who became very regular as he lived very local, because of this condoms went out the window. We would go out overnight in a town about 20 mile away, getting a room in hotel, hitting a few bars and heading back to fuck, I was watching them she was lying back on the bed but her legs hanging over the edge with him eating her pussy and I thought fingering her pussy, with her using her plug in vibrator, moaning away whilst I was wanking, after he had her cumming he moved up to fuck her, her moans getting louder as he made her cum, I went closer to take some pics and realised he was in her arse, it made me cum instantly

I have never really been a big fan of anal, thinking it was reserved for gays more than couples, Hayley never showed inclination to try it so never bothered. Roll on we started enjoying mmf’s and we met a bbc bull who became very regular as he lived very local, because of this condoms went out the window. We would go out overnight in a town about 20 mile away, getting a room in hotel, hitting a few bars and heading back to fuck, I was watching them she was lying back on the bed but her legs hanging over the edge with him eating her pussy and I thought fingering her pussy, with her using her plug in vibrator, moaning away whilst I was wanking, after he had her cumming he moved up to fuck her, her moans getting louder as he made her cum, I went closer to take some pics and realised he was in her arse, it made me cum instantly
I had a few experiences similar to this where guys would be doing oral on me, slip a tongue backdoor, get the response they were hoping for, tongue the heck out of me getting me ready and taking me home to Alabama. I always sing crazy wild sounds with anal. It so different, an entirely different orgasm without a doubt. The first time married and my first guy took me anally with me sucking me husband it was like this as well and he came immediately. The other guy couldn't stop talking about how sweet my ass was. When my husband pulled out of my mouth to ask if I wanted it to continue I was like, "Heck YES PLEASE let him keep fucking my ass!" That gave me a give second load from my dear husband. I love oral when getting done anally, the combination is AMAZING!

Early 50s couple here, we're into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We're conservative as hell, not swinger type at all. We keep our fun VERY private.
We've been doing it with him about 4 years off and on.
Wife was never into anal sex, she and I tried 4 times ever, didn't go well, all good. We get into our sexy fun with our friend, anal has become part of our (their) fun. I've done her in her butt quite a few times since he got her into anal sex. No complaints from me but sometimes I think how did he get her to go with it when I couldn't before ???
I'm 6+, he's 8+ and he gets all the way in, takes a minute or two but he gets in balls deep.

La pregunta es... ¿otros hombres consiguen el ano de tu esposa? ¿Tú? ¿Le gustaba el sexo anal contigo y luego el sexo anal con los demás de forma natural? ¿Hacerlo con otro chico cambió sus pensamientos sobre el sexo anal?
¿El tamaño de la herramienta del otro tipo es más grande que el tuyo? ¿Ella lo disfruta? ¿Solo tolerarlo? ¿Es parte de su lado sensual cuando se pone desagradable con otro chico?
¿Cómo es ella cuando lo está recuperando allí? ¿Ella lo toma duro, rápido y con bolas profundas? ¿A ella le gusta lento y fácil?

Estamos realmente cómodos con nuestra diversión sexy con nuestro chico ahora, la esposa entra en su alter ego como una puta completa, no puede ser jodida lo suficiente cuando él está con nosotros.
Verlo hacer su trasero me vuelve loco. La forma en que gruñe es tan diferente, es como si le doliera, pero seguro que le gusta.

Por favor, no seas un gordo pervertido con una respuesta de 3 palabras como... Me encanta el sexo anal... o cualquier cosa estúpida.
Hdesde cuba somos una pareja swinger bisexual los dos yo negro dotado 52 años ella 30 y juntos por 12 años y ella no solo adora el anal sino que la vuelve loca ser doblemente penetrada por ambos lados

My wife has been having regural (at least 4 times a week) anal only sex (with dildo or me if i am around) for 7th month in a row with zero pussy penetration. She loves it a lot and always fantasies having anal gangbang. Recently she mentioned that my cock is not enough for her ass so she wants to try bigger dicks, this is alittle bit surprising.

When our friend does my wife in her butt hole she grunts, moans and moves much differently that when he's in her puss. First times I watched it happen I didn't know if she was OK or not.
It's a very different view obviously than when I'm doing her back there.
Now I can see she's into it even tho she grunts with a very deep tone. Her head back, eyes wide open, grunting. That's when she's on all fours. When she's flat on her belly taking him back there it's a whole different moaning/grunting. Sometimes I still think...how can she be enjoying it? But when he's done and pulls out the way she says...WOW or...FUCK...or DAMN....I know she enjoyed it.
More anal... years ago I had a thing going with an older married gal. Typical neglected wife, hubby worked too much, paid no attention to her but she did love him and their family. I was just some side fun she enjoyed. One night I was doing her butt, she was grunting with each pump I gave her. I asked if she was OK, she just said keep going. When I'd finish she would always say WOW or something ... just like my wife does now.

no she 55 just got her into anal last year she was 18 just turning 19 never had sex with anyone but me im trying to get her to fuck other guy but shes old school she dont believe in it can any one tell me what i can do heres a saa shot
Don’t pressure her, it might take time but don’t pressure her.

Reactions: Jamesass
With that ass on display, her submissive ways around men, and loving to be held doggy...anal is always on the menu.

She says it is pleasant as long as the man leads towards the right way, making her feel pleasure before.

View attachment 1580494
she looks beautiful from behind like that. has she ever had a cock in her ass and pussy at the same time? or made air tight with a 3rd in her mouth?