Anal sex....does you wife do it with other men?

I loved it from the first time she took my ass as she puts it... She tells me " get naked and go clean out your ass.. I'm going to take your ass tonight ... She calls me her bitch and verbally humiliates me while she's pegging me.. She makes fun of my little 6 inch dick and says how much larger her thick 8 inch dildo is. She me to tell her how good it feels, please don't stop fucking my asshole, Please fuck me harder.. She says she has me wrapped around her little finger and my balls are in her purse....
When I did my year abroad I found myself in a brothel in Hamburg, Germany. This whore was eating my ass, the first time this had ever happened. I thought this is only something whores do (kinda right about that) and put it out of my mind. A couple of years later a girl I was dating also did this to me on a regular basis and I enjoyed it. As importantly it got rid of the taboo around the anus. Fast forward: My wife and I went to see a dominatrix about advanced play and she started talking about butt plugs and pegging. It was my wife who took some convincing. That's how it started and we've been going ever since. We've done parties for her friends (the highlight being the 12 incher balls deep in my ass), my m om-in-law (also a dominatrix) has used me too--it's lots of fun.

Typical. Every husband I've talked to said the same.
It was something I have broached with her first about 20 yrs ago and we have tried twice but without success, she got nervous and clamped up . She says she feels no pressure when with a lover so it's easier for her hence my predicament. But the more it goes on the more turned on I get hearing her tell me no when I ask for her ass. Weird to some people but I can't help my cock kink .