Anal sex....does you wife do it with other men?

Yes, I do anal with other guys. I've been having anal sex since before I was in High School and was always very excited and stimulated by it. My early sex life (after the "nymphet" years) was exclusively oral and anal. It does take some time to learn how to relax perhaps? I just never disliked the feeling and enjoy a bit of pain. Exquisite and excruciating is how I describe a really big cock in my ass. I can't get enough. But as I said, I've been doing it forever.

Mrs Hw
..."butt ass said..." 😎

I personally have never been into ass fucking with my wife. But unknown to me, she did it with her first husband all the time. And now if we do an mmf, she loves us to dp her - and I find that incredibly exciting.

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Dear god yes! To say my wife loves anal sex is an understatement. She talks vividly and excitedly when describing her anal adventures, and I've been honored to clean copious amounts of cum from her ass over many years. BUT...I don't know if it's advancing age, something to do with the after effects of quarantine, or something else but she's less interested in doing anal in her personal life these days. She prefers vaginal intercourse but of course all her holes are available. She does, however, insist that he/they cum in her pussy not her ass. This has resulted in less gangbangs and more "pulling a train" in her personal sex life.

Yes! I absolutely LOVE anal play, but my hubby is just too big for it to be comfortable. The length is fine, but he's so thick it simply hurts. And toys just don't feel the same. The guys that have become regulars tend to be big, but not that damn thick. So they get the honor of satisfying my anal cravings! On the plus side for hubby....he does now get the occasional sloppy second after the bull has stretched me out. As long he's careful and quick!! lol

Yes! I absolutely LOVE anal play, but my hubby is just too big for it to be comfortable. The length is fine, but he's so thick it simply hurts. And toys just don't feel the same. The guys that have become regulars tend to be big, but not that damn thick. So they get the honor of satisfying my anal cravings! On the plus side for hubby....he does now get the occasional sloppy second after the bull has stretched me out. As long he's careful and quick!! lol
I can relate. I'm on the longer, thicker side (nothing freaky) plus my wife was 4'10". She couldn't take me doggy style, much less back door. I've enjoyed my time with those that were willing. But those that craved it were fewer and farer between, but amazing

Reactions: Hubsluvs2watch
Early 50s couple here, we're into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We're conservative as hell, not swinger type at all. We keep our fun VERY private.
We've been doing it with him about 4 years off and on.
Wife was never into anal sex, she and I tried 4 times ever, didn't go well, all good. We get into our sexy fun with our friend, anal has become part of our (their) fun. I've done her in her butt quite a few times since he got her into anal sex. No complaints from me but sometimes I think how did he get her to go with it when I couldn't before ???
I'm 6+, he's 8+ and he gets all the way in, takes a minute or two but he gets in balls deep.

Question is....do other guys get your wife's butt hole? Do you? Was she into anal with you then anal with others just naturally? Did doing with another guy change her thoughts about anal?
Are the other guy's bigger tool size than you ? Does she enjoy it? Just tolerate it ? Is it part of her sultty side when she's getting nasty with another guy?
What's she like when she's getting it back there? She take it hard, fast and balls deep? She like it slow and easy?

We're real comfy with our sexy fun with our guy now, wife goes into her alter ego full slut, can't get fucked enough mode when he's with us.
Watching him do her butt drives me wild. The way she grunts so different, it's like it hurts her but she's into it for sure.

Please don't be a fat guy pervert with a 3 word reply like .... I love anal....or anything stupid
Early 50s couple here, we're into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We're conservative as hell, not swinger type at all. We keep our fun VERY private.
We've been doing it with him about 4 years off and on.
Wife was never into anal sex, she and I tried 4 times ever, didn't go well, all good. We get into our sexy fun with our friend, anal has become part of our (their) fun. I've done her in her butt quite a few times since he got her into anal sex. No complaints from me but sometimes I think how did he get her to go with it when I couldn't before ???
I'm 6+, he's 8+ and he gets all the way in, takes a minute or two but he gets in balls deep.

Question is....do other guys get your wife's butt hole? Do you? Was she into anal with you then anal with others just naturally? Did doing with another guy change her thoughts about anal?
Are the other guy's bigger tool size than you ? Does she enjoy it? Just tolerate it ? Is it part of her sultty side when she's getting nasty with another guy?
What's she like when she's getting it back there? She take it hard, fast and balls deep? She like it slow and easy?

We're real comfy with our sexy fun with our guy now, wife goes into her alter ego full slut, can't get fucked enough mode when he's with us.
Watching him do her butt drives me wild. The way she grunts so different, it's like it hurts her but she's into it for sure.

Please don't be a fat guy pervert with a 3 word reply like .... I love anal....or anything stupid
When my wife enlists my help in giving her an enema I know she'll be doing anal. This occurs about 50% of the time but only when she fucks at the house, never when she goes out for some reason. Then she only does PIV. I think this is because one time she did anal at their club and some time later she had a sudden uncontrolable BM and had to come home with a load of s*** in her panties.

My wife won't do anal full stop I wish she would. But when she cucked me she suddenly wanted to be rimmed and now loves it. But before she was with the other guy she wouldn't let me or any past guys near her arsehole. But now she can't get enough of me licking it and she only tried it because the bull wanted to and she wanted to please him

When l turned cuck a guy took my wife in the butt for the first time......it was a few days later when she said to me do you want to do me in the rear ....she bent double her bare arse in the air ...my legs either side l bent my hard cock down an entered her it was really tight ...loved it she started telling me how she was broke in a few days ago and how good he was ....l came to quick but......it was so good

We had been married 18 month l think, she said out of the blue....do you want to fuck me in the butt... before l could answer she had her pants off and was on all fours her arse up in the air l straddled my legs either side bent my dick down and entered her it was very tight but great first time we had done that.....she said did you wonder why it did not hurt.....Simon broke me in last Thursday.

Wife never was into anal, I tried to introduce her, she let me put in a finger with lots of Vaseline, she was uncomfortable all through so we dropped it, the most she will do now is let someone use a "butt plug" it is a small one about 2 inches with a vibrator, nothing beyond. She has never taken a cock anally...one reason we have never attempted 3some.

I love it. My wife has quite the strap on collection. This is probably something of an acquired taste though.
I loved it from the first time she took my ass as she puts it... She tells me " get naked and go clean out your ass.. I'm going to take your ass tonight ... She calls me her bitch and verbally humiliates me while she's pegging me.. She makes fun of my little 6 inch dick and says how much larger her thick 8 inch dildo is. She me to tell her how good it feels, please don't stop fucking my asshole, Please fuck me harder.. She says she has me wrapped around her little finger and my balls are in her purse....

Last edited: