Anal sex....does you wife do it with other men?

3some are great and spit roasting her sexy little body
I bought my wife a pair od doubke dong latex panties
I hot her to wear ot what she didnt know was i was taking her out to have a few .we went to a local strip mall.with alot of stores i parked far away so we hadcto walk far. She called me every name in the book after a while she was having orgasms the mord we.walked. When we got home i said wellnyou complained about walking so i guess ill jhst thriw any thise panties. SHE SAID DONT YOU DARE IM.WEARING THEM.EVERYTIME we go.out i might have to walk the mall.more

Early 50s couple here, we're into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We're conservative as hell, not swinger type at all. We keep our fun VERY private.
We've been doing it with him about 4 years off and on.
Wife was never into anal sex, she and I tried 4 times ever, didn't go well, all good. We get into our sexy fun with our friend, anal has become part of our (their) fun. I've done her in her butt quite a few times since he got her into anal sex. No complaints from me but sometimes I think how did he get her to go with it when I couldn't before ???
I'm 6+, he's 8+ and he gets all the way in, takes a minute or two but he gets in balls deep.

Question is....do other guys get your wife's butt hole? Do you? Was she into anal with you then anal with others just naturally? Did doing with another guy change her thoughts about anal?
Are the other guy's bigger tool size than you ? Does she enjoy it? Just tolerate it ? Is it part of her sultty side when she's getting nasty with another guy?
What's she like when she's getting it back there? She take it hard, fast and balls deep? She like it slow and easy?

We're real comfy with our sexy fun with our guy now, wife goes into her alter ego full slut, can't get fucked enough mode when he's with us.
Watching him do her butt drives me wild. The way she grunts so different, it's like it hurts her but she's into it for sure.

Please don't be a fat guy pervert with a 3 word reply like .... I love anal....or anything stupid
Similar subject matter for my wife and I although we have yet to go outside our marriage. I had never had anal sex with a gal when we met. Pretty early on I noticed she had major sensitivity whenever I licked her asshole. So much so she would often come from a couple techniques. I never begged or went beyond normal but I frequently brought up my desire for anal with her to which she declined and shrugged it off. One night right after we got engaged we were staying at a nice resort watching fireworks from our balcony when she accepted my fingers into her ass. After a few minutes she told me to just stick it in and the rest is history. Come to find out she had been having anal sex for years, whether it was a one night stand or anything more involved. She mentioned she convinced herself to save it for someone she was really into as opposed to just giving it up like she had been. I’d say 3/4 of the sec we have is anal now.

Early 50s couple here, we're into mfm with a guy we know pretty regularly. We're conservative as hell, not swinger type at all. We keep our fun VERY private.
Wife was never into anal sex, she and I tried 4 times ever, didn't go well, all good. We get into our sexy fun with our friend, anal has become part of our (their) fun. I've done her in her butt quite a few times since he got her into anal sex. No complaints from me but sometimes I think how did he get her to go with it when I couldn't before ???
I'm 6+, he's 8+ and he gets all the way in, takes a minute or two but he gets in balls deep.

Question is....do other guys get your wife's butt hole? Do you? Was she into anal with you then anal with others just naturally? Did doing with another guy change her thoughts about anal?
Are the other guy's bigger tool size than you ? Does she enjoy it? Just tolerate it ? Is it part of her sultty side when she's getting nasty with another guy?
What's she like when she's getting it back there? She take it hard, fast and balls deep? She like it slow and easy?

We're real comfy with our sexy fun with our guy now, wife goes into her alter ego full slut, can't get fucked enough mode when he's with us.
Watching him do her butt drives me wild. The way she grunts so different, it's like it hurts her but she's into it for sure.

Please don't be a fat guy pervert with a 3 word reply like .... I love anal....or anything stupid

Anal isn't something that even crossed our minds for the first several years of our marriage. We eventually occasionally explored inserting a fingertip during foreplay and also sometimes while fucking. For me - it was highly erotic so I took much more interest in experiencing anal with my wife. We tried it twice and it wasn't something my wife enjoyed at all so anal become off limits for me there on out.

Fast forward a bit and us getting much more involved in the hot wife lifestyle. My wife was hanging out at her favorite bar (out on the prowl) and was invited to another table where there was a birthday event going on for one of the guys.

Long story short - her and the birthday boy apparently hit it off really well and got very into each other. They left together and wound up getting into some very intense physical sex for the next few hours.

This whole scene really merits a much more detailed account of everything that took place, but suffice it to say - "birthday boy" was lucky enough to experience cumming in all my wife's holes that night, including fucking her in the ass. He's the only guy (besides myself) that she's ever had anal with.

She was quite tipsy and numb that night is the excuse she had for getting ass-fucked that night. I just know she returned home with a super slippery pussy, cum breath and a wet gaping asshole. She wound up in the tub for quite some time the next day. What a night that must have been.

That's the extent of anal sex with my wife.

my wife enjoys anal, and yes other men have fucked her ass. very much her slutty side ! toy play is a must

Attachments

• DSC01204.JPG
    DSC01204.JPG
    187.4 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC01205.JPG
    DSC01205.JPG
    199.6 KB · Views: 19
  • Love
Reactions: ZC420
24016C3A-38A4-43D6-A400-518C34D52FDF.png321CD6CE-32E5-4652-94EB-548FEA963EE3.pngFE2DD412-01C4-476B-8B68-C1DA519A15A2.png368F00BB-F50B-47E8-93C9-4AB6D02C5BF7.png My wife used to let guys in her fat ass… she said a couple were too rough when she wasn’t ready and she really didn’t enjoy it. Now she doesn’t let me in there, butt I still enjoy the fantasy!

Attachments

• 2D630554-E535-4F36-B17C-749CBFE19107.png
    2D630554-E535-4F36-B17C-749CBFE19107.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 18
Reactions: Nemo
The last time I was allow anal was over 20 years ago when my wife and I were monogamous, about 15 years ago my wife and I got into cuckolding. At first she wouldn't do things with her lovers that she wouldn't do with me, but after a couple years I was able to convince her that I was okay with it. So she had a lover come over for me to watch, after she had orgasmed a few times she handed him a bottle of lube and asked him to fuck her ass. I looked on in amazement and excitement as even when I was allowed to do anal, I always had to initiate it. I was completely turned on watching his dick use her ass, then when he said he was about to cum she flipped over and told him to cover her face with it(something she has never let me do). So, I looked at her and asked if that meant that anal was an option again, to which she replied only for him. So now she enjoys anal on a regular basis with other men.

The last time I was allow anal was over 20 years ago when my wife and I were monogamous, about 15 years ago my wife and I got into cuckolding. At first she wouldn't do things with her lovers that she wouldn't do with me, but after a couple years I was able to convince her that I was okay with it. So she had a lover come over for me to watch, after she had orgasmed a few times she handed him a bottle of lube and asked him to fuck her ass. I looked on in amazement and excitement as even when I was allowed to do anal, I always had to initiate it. I was completely turned on watching his dick use her ass, then when he said he was about to cum she flipped over and told him to cover her face with it(something she has never let me do). So, I looked at her and asked if that meant that anal was an option again, to which she replied only for him. So now she enjoys anal on a regular basis with other men.
Same as mine.

Reactions: CuckoldArt
She sure does, hesitant at first but once she found out she liked it she became more open to it. She won't do it with random hook ups though, only repeat partners or long term bull / playmates.

Reactions: slavesimon
I'd probably only had anal sex maybe six times when I was married. I never cared for it really just did it occasionally to show I still loved him I suppose.
I got reintroduced to it shortly after I began dating again I met a guy on kiwiswingers who convinced me I'd been missing out, he was really nice to me, made I feel amazing on the whole, I actually managed to orgasm from anal which was spectacular in a word! After a few sessions I felt I was able to relax better and I found it so erotic really loved giving it to my man. Honestly my favourite part is the surrender. I'm not handing it out to any one, just a few so far but it's really an exquisite thing for me that I've been missing out on because my ex-husband was so crap at at he he

Top tips: lube, play, toys and go slowly.
If it's rushed it's no good for me at leastpixelup (57).jpg

Last edited: