Anniversary night out (update)

NEW UPDATE:

So as off 10days ago Becky has actually moved in with us, not knowing how it was all going to work it's turned out really good so far. We bought a bigger bed and we are all sleeping together at night.

Assuming this would be the end of my wife's wild adventures we all had sat down and spoke about the life we live and to my surprise Carly still dosnt want to give it up and Becky is happy for her to continue.

On Saturday Carly told me she was off to see my brother for a while and she would be back later to my surprise Becky went with her!
Sunday morning Carly had already gone by the time I woke up and, Becky filled me in on what happened at my brothers and I got so excited hearing how much of slut Becky is as well. She then rolled on top of me, slowly kissed me and said she wants to compare (up to this point we had not had sex on our own only messed around) I reached for a condom from my draw and she stopped me and said she dosnt think we need those anymore... it was great sex could be one of the best fucks I've had, I've still got nail marks in my back.

We layed in bed for a while chatting and she told me that she has fallen in love with Carly and falling for me too. We then went for round 2.

(Bonus as we were talking I explained this site to her and she is happy for me to post pics of her too)

View attachment 984947
Damn that's great for you. I hope we all can play with your beautiful women in your life.

Reactions: Ukfuncouple
Husband and I went out of town for anniversary. went shopping dining and to a local club . Danced with some very nice gentlemen. Met this gorgeous black man talked and danced with him the rest of the nite invited back to our hotel for a nite cap. I ended up in the other bed with him sleeping over for sex . Next morning sucked off his morning hard we all went for breakfast came back to room for him to release one more time. When he left husband wanted his two minutes of love. Was the least I could do.