Any advice for next steps?

I w

As exactly like this when hubby told me he couldnt stop fantasizing of my getting fucked by a huge cock i obviously said no and kicked up a fuss every so often hed bring it up and when we was out for drinks with mates hed ask his freinds if they wanted a 3 sum with us id laugh it off but i know he was serious. Anyway time went on and my niece was staying at ours for a week. We was in the hot tub drinks flowing she was on her phone with her back to us so i pulled out hubbys hard cock and went to town sucking that hard fucker. Well she starts to watch but doesdnt say anything all of a sudden i hear her moaning as im sucking his cock hes rubbing her pussy with his toes. So i said to her come on its tim i taught you a thing or 2 anyway long story short we ended up having the hottest 3 sum ever. Then 2 months later my birthday come around he booked a hotel we had a meal drinks etc started fucking back at the hotel he tied me and blindfolded me so i couldnt move or see. He said im going to give you a birthday to remember. So he starts eating my pussy and fucking etc then he stops for a few seconds and starts again only i think fuck me hes either some how grown a few inches or hes got a strap on. But i thought it feels 2 real i didnt say anything as i was in absolute fucking extacy and i was cuming over and over to the point where my leggs were like jelly. He just held me tighter and kept fucking BUT all of a sudern i feel someone climbing on the bed and a cock getting forced into my mouth then he pulled off my blindfold. He met a very well endowed guy online im talking 9" and give him the spare key when he went downstairs for a vape early on. And told him to sneek in the room at a certain time. I was very shocked although not mad as i could see all he went through so i could be pleasured like never before and theres been no looking back sinse x
Wow, really hot story! Thanks for that.

What made you come past your objections? Obviously you were into it somewhat in the hottub already?

So during a Christmas party the other day, we had a conversation about this topic.

What my wife said, that I did not have a really good responese to, is that what she finds most difficult with me giving her the freedom to have sex with others, is that at some level that feels like "I don't care enought to be jalous" And then "So what do I mean to you".

Any advice? I'm not that great with ad hoc responses to these kind of things ;)

Reactions: Mr Rain