Any body else get addicted to seeing there wife sucking and fucking another cock after the first time

We haven't done it yet , but damn that's all I can think about is seeing another guys cock all over my wife . She tells me all the time she wants to fuck another guy , and we are still talking to a guy , we are trying to set something up for early next year .. I can't wait...
I would enjoy having her suck my cock. Then bend her over and grab her fine ass as I pump her smooth pussy.

I enjoy most watching as an ex bf fucks my gf in front of me for the first time. The fact that they are guys who have fucked her before I was on the scene makes it even more arousing for me. I see how much bigger they are and they see how tiny I am. I may have replaced them in the relationship but I am obviously inferior in the bedroom. My gf tells them how much bigger and better they are while I watch and play with my tiny penis. While I masturbate I sometimes also praise them for their superiority and tell them I love her but my tiny penis cant satisfy her like they do.

nosotros siendo pareja swinger bisexuales los dos lo que realmemte nos hizo adictos es estar uno frente al otro para podernos besar masturbar mirarnos los ojos de gusto y escucharnos gemir y hablar de la pinga que nos esta clavando a cada uno para luego cambiar de uno al otro y cuantos mas sean mejor es por experiencia propia lo aseguramos

I was at once addicted when wife played with my very good friend years ago.. Looking at them both having hot sex while they belived I was sleeping in another room in our house.. Leter after this episode they continued playing many times together and I enjoyed their hot sex together. This was our beginning of cuckold marriage and have never regret our lifestyle.... My wife met also other men, and she still meets men for sex. And I am also happy when I can share her wilderness to other men for equal pleasures.

Yes, hard to describe the feeling when watching another man bury his cock balls deep in 'your' wife. The noises of enjoyment she makes - from another man's cock fucking her so well, when he says he's going to cum - she says "cum in me" - he starts grunting, holding her ass trying to get his cock and cum as deep in "your wife's pussy" as he can... We all know in that moment, what ever your feelings for having sex with others is - in that moment it's pure animal reaction of him depositing his seed and your "wife" accepting his seed to possibly end with a offspring. Some strange feelings for sure. Pics from 1st time mfm with another male. 1st pic, he was cumming, 2nd limp cock after he pulled out.

Attachments

• cumming crop - Copy.jpg
    cumming crop - Copy.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 111
  • cum crop - Copy.jpg
    cum crop - Copy.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 109