Any cucks been fucked by wife's bull?

Yes on a regular basis.
I did sucked a few dicks in my teenage years but then got married and had kids. In the beginning we had sex every day but it slowly went from once a day to once a week once a month till almost none.
So one day my wife and i talked about it and we both agreed things most change.
So we started to go to swingers club. We attended a gangbang. But altough things picked up and we were having more sex then before we still missed something.
One day my wife said she had a new coworker and he was flirting with her. I told her to go to work in a sexy dress and no knickers. So she did.
He saw her and instantly got hard. I told her to bring him over for diner. And that if she want to she could fuck him in our home.
So she did. He was suprised to learn that she was married.
But she told him i did not care.
So after diner she got up and sucked his dick at the diner table.
He looked at me and i shook my head that it is ok.
He undressed her and they started fucking on the couch.
It was the first time i did not participate.
After this first time he was invited almost every weekend.
One day my wife start buying thing for me like a cock cage. Later she bought me a pink skirt, bra and pink heels.
She turned me into a real cuckold sissy. We go to the same nail sallon. Hot pink for me ofcourse.
The next time she told me i could suck her bulls cock ready for her and clean it afterwards.
And so i did.
Then a few months back she told me to lay back on the bed besides her and told her bull to fuck her "sister" first. At thirst i did not know what she ment but when her bull rubbed my ass with lubricant i found out.
He fucked my ass for 30 minutes or so. He did not cum in my ass but went on fucking my wife and told me not to get up because he was not done yet. He fucked me and my wife and changed every 15 minutes before he had to cum. My wife told him to cum in my "cunt" and so he did.
That was the best sex i ever had "with" my wife in years.
Hot story. I envy you.

I can now say I have been fucked by my wifes current lover. He expressed an interest while chatting and made a special trip to our house this last monday night. Things happened pretty quickly once we got to the bedroom and I sucked him hard. I had from time to time done that before by the way. He asked if I was sure this was ok then he placed me on my back, lubed both of us up and penetrated.....uncomfortable at first but got to say I did enjoy it once things got moving so to speak. He fucked me for a few minutes and dumped a huge load inside me. Never felt anything like that before but I would again if he asked.

Several of Lynn's Bulls have fucked me over the years - some more often than others. I love getting my ass fucked and I know how much it turns Lynn on.
One of my favourite things is to watch Lynn getting fucked and then suck him back to hardness and have him take me while I lick his cum out of Lynn's cunt.
Yes. It does turn the wife on and that is the enjoyable part of fucking hubby. So good to see how excited the wife is when I dump a load inside hubby.

truly lived experience.
while two young friends were fucking my wife one of them asks my wife which fantasy she would like to fulfill, she replied I have done almost all of them but I would like you to fuck my husband the cuckold fag I have by my side. while he said it I was popped, until that moment I had only sucked and drank the cum of his lovers but I never let myself be fucked and ass fucked by his studs. the situation was awkward but one of them took over and I started slowly and lightly to fuck my ass. unique sensation of pain at the beginning but slowly the pain disappeared and immense pleasure took over, so much so that after half an hour I was full of sperm from the first bull and then the second guy also unloaded inside my ass now open his second load of sperm heat. by now I had become an instrument of pleasure for his stallions.

truly lived experience.
while two young friends were fucking my wife one of them asks my wife which fantasy she would like to fulfill, she replied I have done almost all of them but I would like you to fuck my husband the cuckold fag I have by my side. while he said it I was popped, until that moment I had only sucked and drank the cum of his lovers but I never let myself be fucked and ass fucked by his studs. the situation was awkward but one of them took over and I started slowly and lightly to fuck my ass. unique sensation of pain at the beginning but slowly the pain disappeared and immense pleasure took over, so much so that after half an hour I was full of sperm from the first bull and then the second guy also unloaded inside my ass now open his second load of sperm heat. by now I had become an instrument of pleasure for his stallions.
So hot, love the part you feel "unique sensation of pain"
that'd be some sort of very sensational feelings by getting fucked in front of wife by their bull

Yes. It does turn the wife on and that is the enjoyable part of fucking hubby. So good to see how excited the wife is when I dump a load inside hubby.
That's definitely part of the excitement for us. I love watching Lynn getting fucked so it seems only fair that she should get to enjoy watching me getting fucked too. I love taking a big cock in my ass anyway but having Lynn watching and encouraging him to fuck me hard and seeing how excited that gets her only adds to the pleasure.