Any cucks been fucked by wife's bull?

My wife's new "friend" is so hot I'm hoping he'll want to fuck me. She's already told me she wants it to happen but it's up to him. He did stay hard while my wife squatted over me and unloaded his cum in my mouth and then he immediately fucked her again. He is big though and a hard thruster so perhaps I should be careful what I wish for.

My wife's new "friend" is so hot I'm hoping he'll want to fuck me. She's already told me she wants it to happen but it's up to him. He did stay hard while my wife squatted over me and unloaded his cum in my mouth and then he immediately fucked her again. He is big though and a hard thruster so perhaps I should be careful what I wish for.
That is hot

as of yet I haven't been fucked but I have sucked before on a bull to get him ready and clean him after.
I did get fucked but it was along time ago, would like to try again. Like you, I have fluffed the other guy along with cleaning him off. There was one guy prior to him hooking up with the wife she sent me to his house to suck him off. Below are pics of me taking it in ass the first time.

2nd  Bi Exp 010.jpg2nd  Bi Exp 014.jpg

I did get fucked but it was along time ago, would like to try again. Like you, I have fluffed the other guy along with cleaning him off. There was one guy prior to him hooking up with the wife she sent me to his house to suck him off. Below are pics of me taking it in ass the first time.

View attachment 946443View attachment 946444
Damn that is sexy my cock is hard. Lucky guy

View attachment 946443View attachment 946444

Very hot! My wife seems to enjoy watching me getting fucked by her bulls as much as I enjoy watching her. For her boyfriend, he fucks me pretty regularly a few times a month regardless if my wife is present or participating. About ten years ago, we all committed to being available for anything, anytime wanted. That was my wife's idea. She told us, "You can both fuck me anytime you want, and you can use my pussy or ass and cum inside me." After she told us, we agreed to make the same commitment that our individual bodies belonged to each other. That commitment has worked out very well for us. There are nights my wife is tired or has an early morning, and we leave her alone and play with each other.

One of her Bulls doesn't fuck me often, but he does order me to suck his cock in front of my wife almost every time. He claims this act of obedience and submission keeps me in my place. When he does fuck me, it is usually to humiliate me. The last time he fucked me was in the middle of the afternoon over my kitchen table while the window blinds were fully open so that anyone looking could see. He is always rough and takes me hard, but I do enjoy that too.

fucked-on-the-table.jpg

Another of her bulls wants me to beg him to fuck me. It turns my wife on, so I do as he desires. He claims a cuckold should always be eager and willing to offer his body and himself for the full pleasure and satisfaction of the Bull.

We attended a hotel takeover party with him, and after the party, we had our hotel room door open for an after-party. Couples and single guys came and went while he fucked my wife and allowed a few single guys to join her. I stood and socialized with people and talked to a hot couple interested in me joining them for a threesome.

As the conversation got serious, they invited me to come to their room, and I started to walk out of the room. My wife's bull jumped up and grabbed my belt from behind, stopping me. As the cute couple watched, our bull ordered me to strip with probably 25 people watching. He made fun of my tiny cock and got everyone laughing with him. He then ordered me to lay on the bed on my back and announced I was only good for a piece of ass. He climbed up on the bed and put my legs up on his shoulders, and then, using his saliva, he began to finger fuck my raw ass. He told me to tell everyone what I wanted, and I begged him to fuck me with his big, hard cock. My cock denied me, and I began to cum as he put on a show fucking me.

The couple watched and then never spoke to me after that.

Anal-Fingering.jpg

Very hot! My wife seems to enjoy watching me getting fucked by her bulls as much as I enjoy watching her. For her boyfriend, he fucks me pretty regularly a few times a month regardless if my wife is present or participating. About ten years ago, we all committed to being available for anything, anytime wanted. That was my wife's idea. She told us, "You can both fuck me anytime you want, and you can use my pussy or ass and cum inside me." After she told us, we agreed to make the same commitment that our individual bodies belonged to each other. That commitment has worked out very well for us. There are nights my wife is tired or has an early morning, and we leave her alone and play with each other.

One of her Bulls doesn't fuck me often, but he does order me to suck his cock in front of my wife almost every time. He claims this act of obedience and submission keeps me in my place. When he does fuck me, it is usually to humiliate me. The last time he fucked me was in the middle of the afternoon over my kitchen table while the window blinds were fully open so that anyone looking could see. He is always rough and takes me hard, but I do enjoy that too.

View attachment 946509

Another of her bulls wants me to beg him to fuck me. It turns my wife on, so I do as he desires. He claims a cuckold should always be eager and willing to offer his body and himself for the full pleasure and satisfaction of the Bull.

We attended a hotel takeover party with him, and after the party, we had our hotel room door open for an after-party. Couples and single guys came and went while he fucked my wife and allowed a few single guys to join her. I stood and socialized with people and talked to a hot couple interested in me joining them for a threesome.

As the conversation got serious, they invited me to come to their room, and I started to walk out of the room. My wife's bull jumped up and grabbed my belt from behind, stopping me. As the cute couple watched, our bull ordered me to strip with probably 25 people watching. He made fun of my tiny cock and got everyone laughing with him. He then ordered me to lay on the bed on my back and announced I was only good for a piece of ass. He climbed up on the bed and put my legs up on his shoulders, and then, using his saliva, he began to finger fuck my raw ass. He told me to tell everyone what I wanted, and I begged him to fuck me with his big, hard cock. My cock denied me, and I began to cum as he put on a show fucking me.

The couple watched and then never spoke to me after that.

View attachment 946511
Wow that is very hot, we are not there yet. Maybe some day but for now I am enjoying acting as a fluffer to get her lovers ready and then cleaning up when they are finished. Lately the scenario is they come over and head to the spare bedroom, I am called in and get him hard and they go at it when I leave. Then they call me baack in whne they have finished to clean them off.

Wow that is very hot, we are not there yet. Maybe some day but for now I am enjoying acting as a fluffer to get her lovers ready and then cleaning up when they are finished. Lately the scenario is they come over and head to the spare bedroom, I am called in and get him hard and they go at it when I leave. Then they call me baack in whne they have finished to clean them off.
I want to get to this point.

I have sucked a guy hard before he penetrated my wife. This was once. The other time I have licked her clean after her bf came in my wife and left. It's my dream to be fucked by her bf. One of her lover, the guy she fell in love with, he was so hot, I always masturbated thinking of him fucking me. Told my wife that I want him bad. She laughed and said that won't happen because a) he is straight and b) even he was bi, I won't share him with you because he is mine. I came when she said that. And she looked me in my eyes and said your are such a beta, sissy and cuckold.

Unfortunately, I haven't done it yet. My wife used to fuck me with a dildo.

View attachment 597045View attachment 597046View attachment 597047View attachment 597048seeing your pics , reminds me of my ex when she was being really nice to me would fist fuck my ass while edging me, I would come so hard we would have to clean the ceiling !

One of my wife's Bulls seems to enjoy taking my ass almost as much as he does my wife. On most of his visits, he will spend time with my wife, but after she is satisfied and filled with a load of his cum, he will tell me it is my turn. While my wife watches, he takes my ass however he desires. I never resist his attempts, and he seldom leaves without leaving a load inside my wife and another load deep inside me.

He loves to watch my wife and I clean each other out, eating and licking up his load from each other. He says we are the ultimate Cuckold couple.

cuckfuckedbybull.jpg