Any cucks been fucked by wife's bull?

The most Ive felt cuck is taking a mans cock and sucking it. Was texting with a date we had set up , he brought up the subject, was excited and nervous so asked him to during play make me give him head. Most erotic experience. After the first time and her watching , just had the urge to have him back when in town for round two. dont think I can take anal even if I tried.too tight. I cant even imagine the feeling of being taken by a bull. For now just cant do it . However very turned on by the stories of everyone else gives the urge...

Quite a few times over the years. With the guys that were hung had me cumming from they're cocks hitting my prostate.
Prostae orgasms are much different for me, they're long and slow seem like they go on forever.
I totally agree, prostate orgasms are different from regular ones in many ways. Mine last longer, I have multiple ones but they are smaller, my tiny cock is often soft during them and after receiving one I can feel warm and aroused for quite a while after.

I totally agree, prostate orgasms are different from regular ones in many ways. Mine last longer, I have multiple ones but they are smaller, my tiny cock is often soft during them and after receiving one I can feel warm and aroused for quite a while after.

My little cock is always soft during anal penetration. But, being penetrated and having my prostate worked always end up in the hardest orgasms and I cum huge amounts for as long as I am being fucked.

My little cock is always soft during anal penetration. But, being penetrated and having my prostate worked always end up in the hardest orgasms and I cum huge amounts for as long as I am being fucked.
Yep I’m definitely the same. Always completely soft receiving, a constant flo of precum to start with, then for the duration my tiny cock, balls and prostate are going wild and I cum what feels like one long orgasm or loads of smaller ones in a row.

I got it ahead of time and then it belongs to me - that I am only entitled to a “female orgasm”. So I heard a top, tights and a skirt - with high-heeled shoes. Then I was made up. He took off his hose and I was told to kneel in front of him. Open your mouth - I recognize my mouth and he stuck his member deep in my mouth and then I blown him stiff. My wife laughed, look how well our sissy can blow hard cocks.
Then I have to kneel down on the sofa, my bottom up and I shivered - then he took some lubricating cream and smeared mine with it and he stuck his stiff cock in and he caught me violently
You mean not war?
I didn't say anything, it hurt a bit and then I realized that I had something wet in my anus. He had heard splashing inside me.
Did you Your wife and bull like it

Reactions: littlewilly