Any husbands have any luck with other men seducing wife through email?

dtlion24

Couple
I have wanted a man to seduce my wife through email for awhile now. My main queation is does anyone have any luck with this approach? I have seen other post from the people seducing wives. I am interested in hearing if husbands that try this have luck. DM is open all the time to discuss. Thanks and hope to hear from some lucky hubbys.

I have wanted a man to seduce my wife through email for awhile now. My main queation is does anyone have any luck with this approach? I have seen other post from the people seducing wives. I am interested in hearing if husbands that try this have luck. DM is open all the time to discuss. Thanks and hope to hear from some lucky hubbys.
Will be great

Yes I have several times. Just know, Seducing a woman (wife) online for sexual meeting, she is more than ready and willing to fuck without really using any measures, technique, or charisma. Women I have seduced via email but required actual social skill and character is a different story and far between.

Believe me, I have seduced more women with my glib utterances than can be believed. In contrast, most men are tongue-tied; and the few who can talk, talk mostly about themselves, which turns women off. Men fall in love with what they see; women, with what they hear.

The problem with reading text is that you only have the written words, no eye contact, no prolonged pauses, no rushing along... I have played Cyrano de Bergerac before, however, when a friend asked me to seduce his wife. I liked his wife (cute blonde in her mid 30s), but I lived 1,000 miles away; in contrast, our common friend, Nate, lived only 200 miles away and was male-model handsome. My friend admitted that Nate came to mind first, but Nate seemed to have the worst romantic life of anyone, whereas I was always getting laid. Nonetheless, we agreed that Nate was his best choice.

I wrote an email for Nate to send our friend, which asked for advice concerning his make-believe girlfriend, whom he believed might be cheating on him, but he had no hard proof. Our friend, Larry, then asked his wife to read and respond to the request in his stead, as wasn't good at relationships. Larry's wife got interested. Our doubly disguised exchange went on for a month or two. She admitted to be writing for Larry, but I kept on pretending to be Nate. I had the imaginary girlfriend turn out to be the cheater he suspected; Nate was heartbroken, as he thought he had found his potential wife.

Larry's wife had met Nate in person before, but they still sent each other pictures of themselves. I had Nate complaining that he might have disappointed his ex in bed, as she was true size queen. Larry's wife actually asked to see a dick pic from Nate, so she could evaluate the situation!

Nate was up for it, but I told him that I had a better idea. A year or two earlier, a girlfriend had made cast of my own penis with a Clone A-WIlly kit. I told him to make one of his cock and mention to Larry's wife that it never got used, as she had broken up with him soon after he made; and that the dildo was meant to be joke of sorts, as his ex had big collections of huge dildos. He offered to mail it to Larry's wife, so she could evaluate it. The day that It arrived, Larry made sure that his wife gave it through testing that night, while Larry asked how Nate's cock felt in her. The next morning, Nate received some nude selfies from Larry's wife along with compliments.

She was begging him to talk on the phone with her. He agreed, and I fell out of the loop. I told Nate to dig deep into his past and dig up some painful memory, say the time an actual girlfriend left him for a rich guy, then have him tell it to her as if it just happened, so he could better make an emotional connection when they spoke on the phone. It worked (there was a lot more to the story, but it did work). They talked every day for over a week. Nate visited Larry and his wife; and he fucked her, while Larry went shopping. Later that night, she admitted to Larry what had happened. He told her that he entirely understood and forgave her; he went on to reveal that he was glad that she had, as Nate really needed to know that not all women were evil like his ex, that some like her were loving, and that she could go comfort him again that night. She did.

Last edited:
Believe me, I have seduced more women with my glib utterances than can be believed. In contrast, most men are tongue-tied; and the few who can talk, talk mostly about themselves, which turns women off. Men fall in love with what they see; women, with what they hear.

The problem with reading text is that you only have the written words, no eye contact, no prolonged pauses, no rushing along... I have played Cyrano de Bergerac before, however, when a friend asked me to seduce his wife. I liked his wife (cute blonde in her mid 30s), but I lived 1,000 miles away; in contrast, our common friend, Nate, lived only 200 miles away and was male-model handsome. My friend admitted that Nate came to mind first, but Nate seemed to have the worst romantic life of anyone, whereas I was always getting laid. Nonetheless, we agreed that Nate was his best choice.

I wrote an email for Nate to send our friend, which asked for advice concerning his make-believe girlfriend, whom he believed might be cheating on him, but he had no hard proof. Our friend, Larry, then asked his wife to read and respond to the request in his stead, as wasn't good at relationships. Larry's wife got interested. Our doubly disguised exchange went on for a month or two. She admitted to be writing for Larry, but I kept on pretending to be Nate. I had the imaginary girlfriend turn out to be the cheater he suspected; Nate was heartbroken, as he thought he had found his potential wife.

Larry's wife had met Nate in person before, but they still sent each other pictures of themselves. I had Nate complaining that he might have disappointed his ex in bed, as she was true size queen. Larry's wife actually asked to see a dick pic from Nate, so she could evaluate the situation!

Nate was up for it, but I told him that I had a better idea. A year or two earlier, a girlfriend had made cast of my own penis with a Clone A-WIlly kit. I told him to make one of his cock and mention to Larry's wife that it never got used, as she had broken up with him soon after he made; and that the dildo was meant to be joke of sorts, as his ex had big collections of huge dildos. He offered to mail it to Larry's wife, so she evaluate it. The day that It arrived, Larry made sure that wife gave it through testing that night, while Larry asked how Nate's cock felt in her. The next morning, Nate received some nude selfies from Larry's wife along with compliments.

She was begging him to talk on the phone with her. He agreed, and I fell out of the loop. I told Nate to dig deep into his past and dig up some painful memory, say the time an actual girlfriend left him for a rich guy, then have him tell it to her as if it just happened, so he could better make an emotional connection when they spoke on the phone. It worked (there was a lot more to the story, but it did work). They talked every day for over a week. Nate visited Larry and his wife; and he fucked her, while Larry went shopping. Later that night, she admitted to Larry what had happened. He told her that he entirely understood and forgave her; he went on to reveal that he was glad that she had, as Nate really needed to know that not all women were evil like his ex, that some like her were loving, and that she could go comfort him again that night. She did.
I am on board 95%. The other 5% is how you use your words vise emotions. A word that touches a woman unexpectedly will created emotional connections and craving of more interaction.

I am on board 95%. The other 5% is how you use your words vise emotions. A word that touches a woman unexpectedly will created emotional connections and craving of more interaction.
Thanks. If you want to have sex with someone, first you must get his/her attention; next, create some emotional connection.

Gifts, even small gifts, are super powerful. They are something that I found essential, but almost completely unknown to most wife sharers. No matter how small, how trifling the gift, the other man should give your woman a gift when he first arrives. Since most men are woefully insensitive and thick-headed (myself included) I have often left hidden small gifts outside for the the other man to claim that he bought for her.

Recall the scene in Woody Allen's movie, Play It Again Sam, where Allen gives Keaton the small skunk figurine and ends up in bed with her? The cost was little, but the thought behind the gift was huge. I have joined couples before as the other man and I always brought both of them gifts, say a CD or book for him and some nice lingerie for her, which was perfect for breaking the ice, as she would end up modeling the outfit for us.

Last edited:
Thanks. If you want to have sex with someone, first you must get his/her attention; next, create some emotional connection.

Gifts, even small gifts, are super powerful. They are something that I found essential, but almost completely unknown to most wife shares. No matter how small, how trifling the gift, the other man should give your woman a gift when he first arrives. Since most men are woefully insensitive and thick-headed (myself included) I have often left hidden small gifts outside for the the other man to claim that he bought for her.

Recall the scene in Woody Allen's movie, Play It Again Sam, where Allen gives Keaton the small skunk figurine and ends up in bed with her? The cost was little, but the thought behind the gift was huge. I have joined couples before as the other man and I always brought both of them gifts, say a CD or book for him and some nice lingerie for her, which was perfect for breaking the ice, as she would end up modeling the outfit for us.
You and I did go to the same church.. I love get her size from the husband and buying her some sexy outfit or outfits for her to model... make her walk like a VS Model and you know she is getting into it when she starts doing horny poses like turning and putting her ass right in your face.

Reactions: likeitalot
I am curious how this would work! Would a wife not question how this random guy got her email in the first place? Secondly, wouldn’t the wife find it weird that a guy is hitting on her without ever seeing her?

I am curious how this would work! Would a wife not question how this random guy got her email in the first place? Secondly, wouldn’t the wife find it weird that a guy is hitting on her without ever seeing her?
That is the whole point. She goes through a guessing game while someone messes with her mind. If done right, She will keep chatting. If done wrong, She drops the conversation after two messages. Either way, The mystery man never tells her how he got in touch with her.

Hey! I'm living in London and I'm addiction to fuck hard and deep all holes of the women with Big Ass in front of your cuckold husband. Text me 07572 176755