Any other quick cummers

I come so quick in my wife, most times 1-2 minutes. Her bulls last much longer and fuck her numerous times in a couple hour span. She comes home to me used, full and super horny. She loves to come home and orgasm riding my “dicklette” as she calls it, her favorite orgasm is internal but if i start to cum first she stops and rides my face till orgasm. Then depending on how good it was she may stroke me to orgasm, other nights She leaves me hard and horny with her And her lovers combined fluids on my dick and face. I prefer her pussy with cum in it, I’m not sure why but I love it and she seems to be pleased as well. Not so much when we have sex, I usually have to go down on her and finger her to get her off.
It's all mental. I've often thought how can I last longer as well.

Reactions: goodhubby
I enjoy playing with quick cumming men when I wear my strapon. Get his cum over with ant then spend time using the manpussy for both our pleasures.
Wife tells me if I cum before her she will show me to how to fuck. I try to cum quick knowing I will be cleaning her pussy before she pounds my ass hard with her nine inch strapon. She is good for 10 to 15 mins and shes not gentle. I love every minute of it.

Last edited:
Fucking/pegging hubby or BF because he cums too fast. Thats unique.
I'm thinking that she WANTS to put on a strapon and fuck his ass good, since SHE plays such an important part in how fast he cums...no?
A sexy Cuckoldress for sure.
It won't be long before she doesn't need the excuse of him cumming too fast. She'll just strap it on and turn his ass into her private pussy.

Reactions: owlcuck
You're obviously way too sexy for him.

You should have him watch you get fucked
like it should be; by a man who will fuck
you long enough for YOU to cum first!

Reactions: owlcuck