Any pics of your wife giving a handjob or blowjob?

Two years ago, my wife's Bull came over to the house, and he brought along a friend he told her she had to meet. He was a nice-looking guy, older than she usually was attracted to. He wore a shirt, tie, jacket, and dignified composure. The man extended his hand, shaking my wife's hand while introducing himself as Robert. He then walked over to me and repeated the same gesture. As Patrick began undressing my wife, Robert said, "I am Patrick's attorney, and he told me I have to meet the hot little piece of married ass he enjoys fucking." My wife instantly blushed.

Robert examined my wife's body as Patrick removed his clothing. In a very authoritative tone, he told my wife to get down on her knees before him. He then instructed my wife to take his pants off. Patrick muttered his approval and took control of the situation. As Robert's cock was revealed, my wife gasped as my jaw hit the floor. Her Bull chuckled. He told my wife, "I knew you would like that."

Robert was 11" and very thick. It was the most massive cock we had ever seen. I watched as my petite little wife took this enormous cock into her mouth and began sucking.

HugeCock.png

Two years ago, my wife's Bull came over to the house, and he brought along a friend he told her she had to meet. He was a nice-looking guy, older than she usually was attracted to. He wore a shirt, tie, jacket, and dignified composure. The man extended his hand, shaking my wife's hand while introducing himself as Robert. He then walked over to me and repeated the same gesture. As Patrick began undressing my wife, Robert said, "I am Patrick's attorney, and he told me I have to meet the hot little piece of married ass he enjoys fucking." My wife instantly blushed.

Robert examined my wife's body as Patrick removed his clothing. In a very authoritative tone, he told my wife to get down on her knees before him. He then instructed my wife to take his pants off. Patrick muttered his approval and took control of the situation. As Robert's cock was revealed, my wife gasped as my jaw hit the floor. Her Bull chuckled. He told my wife, "I knew you would like that."

Robert was 11" and very thick. It was the most massive cock we had ever seen. I watched as my petite little wife took this enormous cock into her mouth and began sucking.

Hot