Anyone been to sex club?

We did go to a Masturbation Club (which has morphed into a Sex Club) a few times, at 1st she enjoyed it then said she didn't. On our 1st attendance, she was being fingered with minutes of the start of the party. A little while later as I was licking her pussy she jerked off a guy on her tits, from my vantage point it looked like this wasn't the 1st time she had more than 1 guy. But she doesn't consider anything but intercourse sex.

We went a few times, each tome she participated less and less. Finally, I was only me going stag.

This group is generally older people 50+. Therefore hot takes on a whole new meaning. Generally it was about 60%/40% men/women, during the 2 bike weeks it's ore like 70/30.

They have very strict rules and they DO enforce the rules which makes for a very safe and comfortable environment. The sexual energy is palpable.

If I could I'd be there every weekend.

Reactions: Prettymommy
My wife and I have attended a few invitation-only events at lifestyle/swing clubs over the years. Two were gang-bang/group sex themed events, one was a halloween themed event.

Our motivation for the gang-bang themed parties was to experience a logistically lower "overhead" bang, that we didn't have to do all the leg work to put together. The club in this case provided the men, and women, the venue, and the monitoring/screening. The downside is that my wife enjoys bareback fucking with screened, healthy partners, and the club's rules for these kinds of parties was mandatory condoms. Both parties involved women who wanted to be "centers," or "bangees" - the clubs have different lingo for women who want to be the center of attention and focus of a gang-bang. They have a person or two that acts like a monitor or sort of floor manager for the event, keeps things going and makes sure everyone follows the rules; condoms, paying attention to the center, stuff like making a guy stop, or enforcing "no" if she's truly not interested in a particular guy's attention, and so on.

The two "down side" aspects of these events were the mandatory condom use, and that my wife didn't get to pick all the guys. The latter means that she's in a position of either saying "no" to a guy she doesn't find attractive, or that has a small cock, or allowing him to participate. The club did a good job of screening the men, in that they all had good hygiene (clean), but they ranged in attractiveness and cock size - some of the men were overweight, hairy, uncut, or had smaller than average cocks.

Both events were kind of a mix of "dog-pile" and "running a train" bangs, which was pretty hot, so I got to see my wife in the middle of a group of five or six men at a time, fucking, and being fucked, as well as taking one strange guy after another, in a variety of positions, sometimes one, sometimes two to three at a time. Both events used three or four rooms of the club, one bang/orgy on the sort of main stage area, and two or three other simultaneous bangs in the other rooms. There are so many men that there are sometimes two to three centers in each room, or some women "helpers" that act as fluffers to keep the guys hard for the center. That upside is that you can sometimes go from room to room as a participant, if the club's rules allow it, or watch other hot women being fucked and banged, again if the rules allow it.

The halloween party was just basically lots of couples, and a few single women in costume getting together for sex, either same-room, no swap, full swing, or in a couple of cases sort of "mini-bang" group sex deals. One hot aspect of that event was a "dark room" - basically a completely dark room, with no lights at all. The idea is you go inside - the room had double doors, so that no light gets in the room at all, and just have sex and contact with whoever is in the room. Random, no-holds fucking, touching and feeling, without being able to see who you are having sex with. That was hot, but it can be disorienting and uncomfortable for some people. The feeling of dozens of naked, wet sexy bodies writhing around is pretty amazing.

I have attended several sex clubs over the years. Mostly alone but once with the wife. I've attended straight and bi clubs. The bi clubs tend to have more sexual action than the straight clubs. But I always enjoyed participating and watching.

We used a couple of sex clubs quite a few years ago, mostly we avoided the couples nights and attended on what they called their 'greedy girl' nights. I'll leave you to decide what that phrase means but the ratio of men to women was usually at least 5:1. Overall our experiences were pretty mixed but, like jw-kk, they mainly allowed my husband to watch as I enjoyed several guys at once or simply 'pulled a train' for several of the guys there. Use of condoms was down to the participants and in the interests of sexual safety I always insisted they were used (yes, boring aren't I). It was also down to the woman to accept or decline the attention of any of the males and I never saw any instance of no not being taken as meaning no.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
The very first club that Kate and I joined only allowed couples on Friday and Saturday nights. Many couples do not like to be in that environment with single guys around. That club set aside Thursday nights to allow single men. 'Singel' applies to their attendance, not their marital status. Most of the guys who attended as single were married, attending without their wives.

Kate and I became regular attendees on Thursday nights. There would be. 8 -10 married couples and 25-30 single men. The wives would flirt and dance with the single guys while us husbands watched. It was an on-premise club, meaning that there were private rooms on-premise for people to use. Some nights Kate would not meet anyone she liked but some nights Kate would have sex with two or three different men during the evening.

The lasting benefit for us is that on Thursday nights at that club, we met and became good friends with other couples like us. We remain close with several of those couples who are happily married, with kids and careers, and wives who routinely fuck men other than their husband.

Reactions: Kinky2
My wife never went to a sex club with me. Back then she was still resisting fucking other men so I would go alone and just talk to other couples. I remember fucking this hotwife while her husband sat next to us jerking off. I saw the pleasure on his face a new I had to step up pressure on my wife cause I wanted the pleasure he was having.

A lot of couples came after me because of my big hard cock and the loved my curve. But as much as I enjoyed that I knew my roll was being a cuck not a bull.

I met my wife first lover at a sex party. 10 1/2" cock carrying stud.

Now I party at home.

yes we went to a club in Toronto Canada. My GF Teresa got banged by 5 guys in a row with me holding her legs for her. It was really cool. One guy was a big black guy , he thanked me for his chance to fuck her.

Reactions: Kinky2
The very first club that Kate and I joined only allowed couples on Friday and Saturday nights. Many couples do not like to be in that environment with single guys around. That club set aside Thursday nights to allow single men. 'Singel' applies to their attendance, not their marital status. Most of the guys who attended as single were married, attending without their wives.

Kate and I became regular attendees on Thursday nights. There would be. 8 -10 married couples and 25-30 single men. The wives would flirt and dance with the single guys while us husbands watched. It was an on-premise club, meaning that there were private rooms on-premise for people to use. Some nights Kate would not meet anyone she liked but some nights Kate would have sex with two or three different men during the evening.

The lasting benefit for us is that on Thursday nights at that club, we met and became good friends with other couples like us. We remain close with several of those couples who are happily married, with kids and careers, and wives who routinely fuck men other than their husband.

sounds much like the playboy mansion!

sounds much like the playboy mansion!

It was nothing like the Playboy Mansion...just a local mid-west swing club. They understood that some of the couples enjoy sharing the wife with other men so Thursday nights was when single men (mostly married men without their wives) could attend the club.

It was hot to watch our wives get to flirt and dance with men who just wanted to fuck them. It was hotter to actually get to watch them fuck our wives. For the guys, it was way better than going to a regular bar. Thier odds of getting laid were WAY better at our club. Our wives were there looking for guys to have sex with.

Reactions: Rajesh Krishna
It was kind of intimidating for my wife. I have heard some are pretty good, but we like more private fun with friends