Anyone been to sex club?

Allen Amboy

Couple
May 28, 2017
Yeah. Even though I attend sex parties solo (last night I did) my wife does not like them. But she has entertained as many as 8 men at once.

Mar 5, 2018
We tried a few sex parties. They were monthly gatherings of local swingers, held a local hotel or large private residences. I felt comfortable, but Elaine was never really at ease. She experimented with women and said it was ok, but preferred men. We decided after a few parties we liked more one on two or one on three type situations. I got to watch her having guys lick her while I was getting a blowjob and be with other couples and keep switching partners. While she was so willing to do whatever I asked I thought if she felt uncomfortable at those places why go. I think her desire for younger men at the beginning was because she was unsure of her own attractiveness and did not think other men would find her desirable, while younger men might be more willing. I encouraged her to be on the lookout for guys hitting on her as they would probably be more open to threeway sex.

Allen Amboy

Couple
May 28, 2017
Well I attended a sex party last solo and had a great time while she had one of her regulars over. I don’t fuck her any more so I look forward to getting some at these parties.

Kristin

Sep 9, 2018
A favorite game at swingers' clubs in VA ,MD, PA. Ladies are on sofa Knees on cushions and facing to back of soda. 6or 8 men behind them and to fuck for only 3 minutes then move to right
Of course there are 6 men in frontup 4-6 ;ovely ladies' asses
of the ladies receiving head. Only for 3 minutes.The winning 2 ladies who receive the most cums pick the 2 men cocks they want for an hour of pleasure. Line

Kristin

Sep 9, 2018
Another game in MD, VA, PA
at swing clubs

$ or 5 regulars ladies will suck cocks tin glory hole a sheet at the front door. when entering... 4 or 5 ladies first then next sheet in the hall has 4-7 guys with cocks hanging to be sucked by the the men and the men at some clubs are very manly... This method weeds out the non players and just want to want couples at a swing party. Usually 2 out of 12 will not want to fuck or suck anyone but just watch before making up their mind. Too many like that!!!!