Anyone been to sex club?

Yeah. Even though I attend sex parties solo (last night I did) my wife does not like them. But she has entertained as many as 8 men at once.

We tried a few sex parties. They were monthly gatherings of local swingers, held a local hotel or large private residences. I felt comfortable, but Elaine was never really at ease. She experimented with women and said it was ok, but preferred men. We decided after a few parties we liked more one on two or one on three type situations. I got to watch her having guys lick her while I was getting a blowjob and be with other couples and keep switching partners. While she was so willing to do whatever I asked I thought if she felt uncomfortable at those places why go. I think her desire for younger men at the beginning was because she was unsure of her own attractiveness and did not think other men would find her desirable, while younger men might be more willing. I encouraged her to be on the lookout for guys hitting on her as they would probably be more open to threeway sex.

Reactions: HmongFirstBull
Well I attended a sex party last solo and had a great time while she had one of her regulars over. I don’t fuck her any more so I look forward to getting some at these parties.

A favorite game at swingers' clubs in VA ,MD, PA. Ladies are on sofa Knees on cushions and facing to back of soda. 6or 8 men behind them and to fuck for only 3 minutes then move to right
Of course there are 6 men in frontup 4-6 ;ovely ladies' asses
of the ladies receiving head. Only for 3 minutes.The winning 2 ladies who receive the most cums pick the 2 men cocks they want for an hour of pleasure. Line

Another game in MD, VA, PA
at swing clubs

$ or 5 regulars ladies will suck cocks tin glory hole a sheet at the front door. when entering... 4 or 5 ladies first then next sheet in the hall has 4-7 guys with cocks hanging to be sucked by the the men and the men at some clubs are very manly... This method weeds out the non players and just want to want couples at a swing party. Usually 2 out of 12 will not want to fuck or suck anyone but just watch before making up their mind. Too many like that!!!!

My wife and I have attended a few invitation-only events at lifestyle/swing clubs over the years. Two were gang-bang/group sex themed events, one was a halloween themed event.

Our motivation for the gang-bang themed parties was to experience a logistically lower "overhead" bang, that we didn't have to do all the leg work to put together. The club in this case provided the men, and women, the venue, and the monitoring/screening. The downside is that my wife enjoys bareback fucking with screened, healthy partners, and the club's rules for these kinds of parties was mandatory condoms. Both parties involved women who wanted to be "centers," or "bangees" - the clubs have different lingo for women who want to be the center of attention and focus of a gang-bang. They have a person or two that acts like a monitor or sort of floor manager for the event, keeps things going and makes sure everyone follows the rules; condoms, paying attention to the center, stuff like making a guy stop, or enforcing "no" if she's truly not interested in a particular guy's attention, and so on.

The two "down side" aspects of these events were the mandatory condom use, and that my wife didn't get to pick all the guys. The latter means that she's in a position of either saying "no" to a guy she doesn't find attractive, or that has a small cock, or allowing him to participate. The club did a good job of screening the men, in that they all had good hygiene (clean), but they ranged in attractiveness and cock size - some of the men were overweight, hairy, uncut, or had smaller than average cocks.

Both events were kind of a mix of "dog-pile" and "running a train" bangs, which was pretty hot, so I got to see my wife in the middle of a group of five or six men at a time, fucking, and being fucked, as well as taking one strange guy after another, in a variety of positions, sometimes one, sometimes two to three at a time. Both events used three or four rooms of the club, one bang/orgy on the sort of main stage area, and two or three other simultaneous bangs in the other rooms. There are so many men that there are sometimes two to three centers in each room, or some women "helpers" that act as fluffers to keep the guys hard for the center. That upside is that you can sometimes go from room to room as a participant, if the club's rules allow it, or watch other hot women being fucked and banged, again if the rules allow it.

The halloween party was just basically lots of couples, and a few single women in costume getting together for sex, either same-room, no swap, full swing, or in a couple of cases sort of "mini-bang" group sex deals. One hot aspect of that event was a "dark room" - basically a completely dark room, with no lights at all. The idea is you go inside - the room had double doors, so that no light gets in the room at all, and just have sex and contact with whoever is in the room. Random, no-holds fucking, touching and feeling, without being able to see who you are having sex with. That was hot, but it can be disorienting and uncomfortable for some people. The feeling of dozens of naked, wet sexy bodies writhing around is pretty amazing.
I go into the group room, usually several matts/beds for comfort and I take on take in any and all who want to fuck. Some are good adn some are great. So easy .

My wife and I have been going to sex clubs occasionally for a little while now. She in particular likes when we go into the group room and she is blindfolded and lets men anonymously have sex with her. She loves the thrill of not knowing who is using her. She had seen another woman doing it one time and it’s all she wants now. What she doesn’t know is that as soon as the blindfold goes on I round up every black cock in the place to take a turn on her. She still has no idea just how many black dicks have used her white married pussy.

My wife and I went to a sex club in Ft Lauderdale a couple of years ago. We were taking a cruise and flew in a day early just to attend the club. My wife was a bit nervous at first, but as we watched people on the dance floor, she relaxed. A couple of guys came up and talked to her but she didn't understand how to get the ball rolling. All she needed to say was "let's play!" And it would have been game on. Eventually, she got up and said she would be right back

A few minutes later, she returns holding a guys hand and introduces us. She then tells me that she wants to go play with him, but that they want to go to the couples side. This meant I would be staying out front near the dance floor by myself. She was gone nearly an hour. My heart raced the entire time, but it did give me time to watch other dynamics in the club. I watched as several people engaged in oral sex and lots of groping. I know at least one other guy there really enjoyed watching his wife play. However, most people were there to find as much sex as possible.

After an hour, my sexy wife and her new friend came out from the back room. He shook my hand and thanked me for letting him play with my wife. She had a huge smile on her face. After he walked away, she explained that they found a private room on the couples side and as soon as the door closed, she was on her knees sucking his thick cock. After he was rock hard, she laid down and he licked her pussy before putting on a condom and fucking her hard and fast. They fucked in several positions and she came multiple times before he grunted and slid deep inside her pussy as he came. After they were both finished, they showered together, got dressed, and came back out to join me.

By this point, it was around midnight and the dance floor was pretty sparse. Most people were in the back fucking. I was hoping my wife would want to try the single side, but she was still a bit nervous. After watching several couples fuck out front, my wife took me back to the couples side for some play. There were no private rooms open, but we found an open spot on a long couch between some other couples. My wife would have preferred to just leave, but wanted me to experience the club too. We started just dry grinding, but soon I had her undies off and slid my cock inside her wet pussy. It was awesome fucking her in a room filled with other people. After fucking for a while, she said she would rather go back to our hotel so we could focus on each other. We left and finished our play at the hotel

The rest of our weeklong cruise, she said she wished we would have stayed longer and played with more guys. She is wanting another trip to go cock crazy, but COVID has killed all of our plans to get back. The next time we go, she plans to live on the single guy and see how many guys she can fuck. Her dream situation is a train where she can focus on one guy at a time, but where the next cock is ready and waiting. From what I can tell, she needs to attend a greedy girl night!

Yes, it can be bit overwhelming at first. Myself and wife first time taken to a sex club by on her bull. He made it pretty prominent to everyone there from start that she is here to serve making her got half naked and suck him on her knees from start with a collar around her neck. And he let other men feel her, make her blow them which only attracted more crowd and attention to us. Eventually the night end up with her being fucked by 11 men and watched, touched, jerked by several more. Being nervous at start, she did end up enjoying alot and insisted to take her back again which we did 4 times before covid fucked up everything and had to settle with personal sex parties and gathering.

Thank you all for posting all these honest posts.
I've never been to a swingers club or sex club so it is a real education and I have really enjoyed reading all the posts.
There seem to be many more such clubs in the US than in the UK. The nearest I have been is nudist beaches in Europe and the occasional party that got a bit steamy, but nothing organised like a club.
I look forward to learning more here!!