anyone ever had a wife or gf gotten fucked by a dude giving them a ride home after a party/bar/night out ?

First wife enjoyed variety, we went to a party one night at some friends, unfortunately I had to work next morning so I decided to leave about 10. Wife had a good buzz on and said she wanted to stay and would get a ride home with another friend, he said no problem. I went home and went to sleep. About 3 in the morning buddy comes up and says, wife is downstairs and pretty wrecked. Went downstairs to find her nude in living room. Asked him if they were playing, he said no, she was fully clothed when he came upstairs, asked her the same thing and all she said was she was horney. I asked her if she wanted to thank Phil for the ride home, she said I want his Cock, so I looked at him gave him the thumbs up and watched her strip him and give him a blowjob. After a few minutes he said I want some pussy,she said it's all yours as he started licking her,next thing I know he's putting it to her,not to be left out I moved up to her mouth and got head. After a few minutes he rolled her onto all 4's and did her doggie while I blew my load down her throat. At which point he let go a load. She then went to bathroom and Phil left. Called her next afternoon and asked her if she had a goodtime said she did what she remembered of it, a couple of days later let her know what she did.

Pretty sure mine did once. She claims she can't remember how she got home for a night out. She was with her sisters. She had an argument with them apparently and they left her apparently. She went missing for hours. Arrived home about 4am in a fucked up state. Drunk beyond belief. I think she met a guy and got fucked. Next morning we were in bed. I'd assumed someone had fucked her. It turned me on to be honest. I took her knickers off and her pussy was red raw and lips a little stretched maybe. I'm still unsure if she had been fucked. She claims to have no recollection of the night. This is years before we got into hot wife swinging. Guess I'll never know