anyone ever had a wife or gf gotten fucked by a dude giving them a ride home after a party/bar/night out ?

This has happened with KK several times.

After doing the hot wife thing for a long time, we’ve evolved to having only two rules:

- no drinking and driving
- no unprotected sex with unscreened partners

My wife prefers bareback for a number of reasons, including mild latex allergy (which we know can be addressed with non-latex condoms), she does not like the sensation a condom adds, and she just loves skin-on-skin and cum.

She is also petite, and it doesn’t take much booze to impair her. The no drinking and driving thing came after a near tragedy, and it is really the only rule I’m hard over about - she’s naturally uninhibited, and alcohol shreds any remaining inhibitions.

The first event I know of actually took place before we were actively doing the hot wife thing. She was at a work function that had a cocktail hour, and the guy she ended up catching a ride with figured out her vulnerability to booze pretty easily. He ended up banging her in his work van, before dropping her off at home after midnight. I was pretty certain she’d been used and fucked, but didn’t confront her that night. Years later, she confessed that encounter to me.

Since that time, it’s happened after “girls night out” a few times, after a wedding reception, a baby shower, and a few work events. The downside is that the drinking leads to impaired judgement, and breaking rule number 2 - fucking an unscreened partner bareback.

After doing the hot wife thing for a long time, we’ve evolved to having only two rules:

My wife prefers bareback for a number of reasons, including mild latex allergy (which we know can be addressed with non-latex condoms), she does not like the sensation a condom adds, and she just loves skin-on-skin and cum.

She is also petite, and it doesn’t take much booze to impair her. The no drinking and driving thing came after a near tragedy, and it is really the only rule I’m hard over about - she’s naturally uninhibited, and alcohol shreds any remaining inhibitions.

The first event I know of actually took place before we were actively doing the hot wife thing. She was at a work function that had a cocktail hour, and the guy she ended up catching a ride with figured out her vulnerability to booze pretty easily. He ended up banging her in his work van, before dropping her off at home after midnight. I was pretty certain she’d been used and fucked, but didn’t confront her that night. Years later, she confessed that encounter to me.

Since that time, it’s happened after “girls night out” a few times, after a wedding reception, a baby shower, and a few work events. The downside is that the drinking leads to impaired judgement, and breaking rule number 2 - fucking an unscreened partner bareback.

That is a very sexy experience

2 years ago, Susan met a guy from Craigslist that I fixed her up with at a restaurant in Myrtle Beach. When they were done with the meal, she sat in his car in the parking lot with him to talk some more. She gave him a blow job right there, and let him cum in her mouth. Then she followed him back to his place and got her pussy stretched with his huge cock for 2 hours! She sent me some awesome pics, since I was 300 miles away at home.

2 years ago, Susan met a guy from Craigslist that I fixed her up with at a restaurant in Myrtle Beach. When they were done with the meal, she sat in his car in the parking lot with him to talk some more. She gave him a blow job right there, and let him cum in her mouth. Then she followed him back to his place and got her pussy stretched with his huge cock for 2 hours! She sent me some awesome pics, since I was 300 miles away at home.
You still have those pics? Lol

I do, but they're on my old assed flip phone....and I can't transfer them to my I Phone or my laptop. Funny thing is, after I posted this today, I went and charged that phone and watched the videos she sent me...lol. BOING!!!! Instant hard on!
What kinda shit is that?! Lmao

My wife went on the all ladies skittle team weekend away, they drink like men....they went to Butlins Minehead(UK) for the adults only music weekends...I been before with male only skittle team so I know its a great placed for a shag...when the wife returned and told me about the private party 4 of them had been invited back to, then before she said anything I knew she had been fucked at the party. She told me as I licking er pussy...she had been spit roasted by 2 younger guys then fucked by a guy in his late 50's...next time just us 2 are going as I enjoy watching my wife with othermen!!!!

wow.....how do we get in touch with you ex!!!!

Oh how I wish I could give you that info.

It all started simple enough... asked a friend to take her to 7-11 to get a drink and some snacks and he said he was too tired and didn't want to drive anywhere. She asked him what it would take to change his mind. He jokingly said a BJ, chuckling about it. She went, "Deal". He was shocked, but figured he would try and call her bluff and told her she had to do it in the car and finish him before they left. So they went to the car and he went to start it and she was like, I have not done as asked yet. SHe whipped out his cock and went to town. She said he didn't last long at all.

After that anytime someone was hesitant she immediately offered a BJ. Needless to say she never had trouble finding a ride anywhere.

Just once but my wife did invite a taxi driver in but I think he was to nervous and said no. The one time was we were wine tasting in Sonoma and hired a limo to drive us. After the third winery my wife got loose lips and started talking about our lifestyle which led to her telling him how much she'd love to suck his dick. He was weird about me watching so at the next stop I went in to taste and he fucked her in the limo in the parking lot. A couple hours later when he dropped us at our hotel my wife invited him up and he decided that fucking her again with me there this time wouldn't be the worst thing in the world. He only stayed about an hour but definetly had fun

That sort of happened to us. It’s a fairly long story but we thought we’d share it.

We went to a pajama party at a couples club one night and stayed at my best friend’s apartment. I had verified with the club that my friend could get in, as long as he stayed with us the whole time we were there. He and I wore silk boxers and robes, Lisa wore a short, black nightgown that was slit on the sides. The bosom was lacy and sheer so her tits were totally visible. She did wear the long robe that came with it.

My friend Richard drove us there in his truck, a single cab with a bench seat. As required, he stayed with us in the club...including on the dance floor. After we danced several times, Lisa got hot and removed her robe. After that, every move on the dance floor showed her bare ass, though she was wearing a teeny tiny g-string that covered little and, like her bosom, was see thru. Richard had seen her flash her tits before, but he’d never seen her so near naked. We stayed and drank until around 1:00 am and were all too drunk to drive so we called an Uber. We all piled into the back seat with Lisa in the middle. Richard had gotten very handsy with her in the club, she didn’t put up any real resistance, and he continued in the Uber. He lived about 10 miles away and Richard was rubbing her thigh and working his hand up her leg as we rode home.

We each took a shower when we got there, first Lisa, then me, finally Richard. The bathroom was in the bedroom. It was a 1 bedroom apartment but he had a king size bed. Lisa came out wrapped in a towel, MOSTLY wrapped anyway, and asked where we were sleeping. Rich and I were sitting on the bed talking at the time. Rich said we could have the bed as I entered the bathroom. Her nightgown was on the floor by the shower so I picked it up and hung it on a towel rack in the shower and turned the water on just to make it too wet for her to wear, then tossed it back on the floor. As I got in, Lisa came in to get the gown and commented on it being wet. I looked out the shower and saw her standing there with the towel under her arm, holding the wet nightgown. Rich was standing right behind her, eyes wide open...I could see he was getting turned on. I simply said she’d just have to sleep naked and told her to hang it up to dry. She turned to hang it up and saw Rich standing there. I expected an attempt to cover up or close the door but she just hung the wet gown on the rack by the door then wrapped the towel around her again and said she needed a drink.

Rich got in the shower when I got out. I joined Lisa in the kitchen for a drink. The towel was still wrapped around her but it was short so didn’t cover her ass or pussy entirely. I reached over and snatched it off and went to the living room to sit down. A minute later, Rich walked into the kitchen and asked Lisa for a drink. I heard her tell him he had to stop because he was distracting her from making his drink. I turned and looked and saw a naked Richard standing up against naked Lisa at the sink with both arms around her waist and his cock, already hard, pressed against her ass. She finished his drink and turned and handed it to him. I walked in and we all stood there naked talking. When Lisa finished her drink she said she was going to bed, it was around 2:45 by then. She got in bed and I joined her. Richard came in and snatched the blanket off of us and said “Sorry, I need it for the couch” and grabbed a pillow and went to the living room. We still had a sheet over us, though Lisa’s tits were not covered. She turned toward me and put her head on my shoulder and whispered “I think Rich is a bit horny! His dick is fucking huge.” She’s right! Though it’s more the thickness than length. It’s about the same length as mine, approximately 7 1/2”, but freakishly thick. At some point we fell asleep, surprisingly without having sex.

I woke a bit later due to movement in the bed. I saw Richard’s arm laying across Lisa’s back just below her boobs. I was now lying there awake thinking about my best friend with his giant cock pressed against Lisa’s naked ass. I was extremely turned on but figured nothing more would happen, but I still wasn’t able to sleep. At some point Richard rolled over and Lisa rolled onto her back a minute or so later. I turned onto my side to watch them. It didn’t take long for Richard to start to lightly play with her nipples, and soon after he began playing with her pussy. Lisa began to moan and I heard her say that it “feels so good!” Rich kept going and soon Lisa’s legs were spread apart and Richard pulled the sheet off of them. He was up on 1 elbow and began licking her nipple and actually inserted his finger inside her. She was breathing heavily and had started lift her hips to meet his hand. He then stopped causing a quiet whimper of “no” to come from Lisa. He crawled off the bed and spread her legs wide apart and began going down on her.

Lisa immediately reached down grabbing his head with both hands. Richard has very long hair, my head is shaved, so at that point Lisa knew who was licking her pussy. She turned her head toward me briefly, then locked her thighs on his head and groaned out loud as she came. Rich kept going for a minute, then climbed up between her thighs as he looked in her eyes and said “Finally! I’ve dreamed about fucking you for a long time!” Lisa didn’t speak, but when he pushed his cock inside shouted “ Oh Jesus! Oh fuck! It’s too big!” He didn’t stop and within a few seconds he was moving in and out of her getting faster and faster as he did. She came hard almost instantly and wrapped her arms and legs around his waist holding him tight. She came twice more, each time moaning loudly and shaking. He finally asked if he could cum inside her and she said she didn’t care. A minute later he told her he was cumming and stiffened up before collapsing on top of her.

They fell asleep spooning with Richard’s hand on her breast and his dick against her ass. I lay there a bit listening to them sleep, then got up and got a drink not believing what I had just seen. I then went to the bathroom and jerked off, and took another shower before getting another drink. When I walked back to the bedroom I saw Rich on his back with Lisa straddling him. She was bouncing up and down and soon moaned she was cumming again. I walked to the bed and Lisa looked at me before tilting her head back, eyes rolling back in her head and moaning “Oh My God! Oh My God!” She finally went limp and Richard rolled her over and jerked of before having her suck him as he came.

We finally went to sleep again. The next day we slipped out before Richard woke up. As we drove home Lisa wanted to be sure I wasn’t angry. I assured her I wasn’t and we rode silently the rest of the way. We went back to the couple’s club several more times after that until they finally closed down. Lisa now enjoys sex with Richard at least once a month, though he’s now engaged and it may soon end.

That sort of happened to us. It’s a fairly long story but we thought we’d share it.

We went to a pajama party at a couples club one night and stayed at my best friend’s apartment. I had verified with the club that my friend could get in, as long as he stayed with us the whole time we were there. He and I wore silk boxers and robes, Lisa wore a short, black nightgown that was slit on the sides. The bosom was lacy and sheer so her tits were totally visible. She did wear the long robe that came with it.

My friend Richard drove us there in his truck, a single cab with a bench seat. As required, he stayed with us in the club...including on the dance floor. After we danced several times, Lisa got hot and removed her robe. After that, every move on the dance floor showed her bare ass, though she was wearing a teeny tiny g-string that covered little and, like her bosom, was see thru. Richard had seen her flash her tits before, but he’d never seen her so near naked. We stayed and drank until around 1:00 am and were all too drunk to drive so we called an Uber. We all piled into the back seat with Lisa in the middle. Richard had gotten very handsy with her in the club, she didn’t put up any real resistance, and he continued in the Uber. He lived about 10 miles away and Richard was rubbing her thigh and working his hand up her leg as we rode home.

We each took a shower when we got there, first Lisa, then me, finally Richard. The bathroom was in the bedroom. It was a 1 bedroom apartment but he had a king size bed. Lisa came out wrapped in a towel, MOSTLY wrapped anyway, and asked where we were sleeping. Rich and I were sitting on the bed talking at the time. Rich said we could have the bed as I entered the bathroom. Her nightgown was on the floor by the shower so I picked it up and hung it on a towel rack in the shower and turned the water on just to make it too wet for her to wear, then tossed it back on the floor. As I got in, Lisa came in to get the gown and commented on it being wet. I looked out the shower and saw her standing there with the towel under her arm, holding the wet nightgown. Rich was standing right behind her, eyes wide open...I could see he was getting turned on. I simply said she’d just have to sleep naked and told her to hang it up to dry. She turned to hang it up and saw Rich standing there. I expected an attempt to cover up or close the door but she just hung the wet gown on the rack by the door then wrapped the towel around her again and said she needed a drink.

Rich got in the shower when I got out. I joined Lisa in the kitchen for a drink. The towel was still wrapped around her but it was short so didn’t cover her ass or pussy entirely. I reached over and snatched it off and went to the living room to sit down. A minute later, Rich walked into the kitchen and asked Lisa for a drink. I heard her tell him he had to stop because he was distracting her from making his drink. I turned and looked and saw a naked Richard standing up against naked Lisa at the sink with both arms around her waist and his cock, already hard, pressed against her ass. She finished his drink and turned and handed it to him. I walked in and we all stood there naked talking. When Lisa finished her drink she said she was going to bed, it was around 2:45 by then. She got in bed and I joined her. Richard came in and snatched the blanket off of us and said “Sorry, I need it for the couch” and grabbed a pillow and went to the living room. We still had a sheet over us, though Lisa’s tits were not covered. She turned toward me and put her head on my shoulder and whispered “I think Rich is a bit horny! His dick is fucking huge.” She’s right! Though it’s more the thickness than length. It’s about the same length as mine, approximately 7 1/2”, but freakishly thick. At some point we fell asleep, surprisingly without having sex.

I woke a bit later due to movement in the bed. I saw Richard’s arm laying across Lisa’s back just below her boobs. I was now lying there awake thinking about my best friend with his giant cock pressed against Lisa’s naked ass. I was extremely turned on but figured nothing more would happen, but I still wasn’t able to sleep. At some point Richard rolled over and Lisa rolled onto her back a minute or so later. I turned onto my side to watch them. It didn’t take long for Richard to start to lightly play with her nipples, and soon after he began playing with her pussy. Lisa began to moan and I heard her say that it “feels so good!” Rich kept going and soon Lisa’s legs were spread apart and Richard pulled the sheet off of them. He was up on 1 elbow and began licking her nipple and actually inserted his finger inside her. She was breathing heavily and had started lift her hips to meet his hand. He then stopped causing a quiet whimper of “no” to come from Lisa. He crawled off the bed and spread her legs wide apart and began going down on her.

Lisa immediately reached down grabbing his head with both hands. Richard has very long hair, my head is shaved, so at that point Lisa knew who was licking her pussy. She turned her head toward me briefly, then locked her thighs on his head and groaned out loud as she came. Rich kept going for a minute, then climbed up between her thighs as he looked in her eyes and said “Finally! I’ve dreamed about fucking you for a long time!” Lisa didn’t speak, but when he pushed his cock inside shouted “ Oh Jesus! Oh fuck! It’s too big!” He didn’t stop and within a few seconds he was moving in and out of her getting faster and faster as he did. She came hard almost instantly and wrapped her arms and legs around his waist holding him tight. She came twice more, each time moaning loudly and shaking. He finally asked if he could cum inside her and she said she didn’t care. A minute later he told her he was cumming and stiffened up before collapsing on top of her.

They fell asleep spooning with Richard’s hand on her breast and his dick against her ass. I lay there a bit listening to them sleep, then got up and got a drink not believing what I had just seen. I then went to the bathroom and jerked off, and took another shower before getting another drink. When I walked back to the bedroom I saw Rich on his back with Lisa straddling him. She was bouncing up and down and soon moaned she was cumming again. I walked to the bed and Lisa looked at me before tilting her head back, eyes rolling back in her head and moaning “Oh My God! Oh My God!” She finally went limp and Richard rolled her over and jerked of before having her suck him as he came.

We finally went to sleep again. The next day we slipped out before Richard woke up. As we drove home Lisa wanted to be sure I wasn’t angry. I assured her I wasn’t and we rode silently the rest of the way. We went back to the couple’s club several more times after that until they finally closed down. Lisa now enjoys sex with Richard at least once a month, though he’s now engaged and it may soon end.
I wish could give two thumbs up, what an awesome treat

Sounds hot!!!