Anyone have a friend cum in wife's panties and her wear it unaware?

Are you absolutely sure your waiter washed his hands after he came out of the restroom to pick up your food? :D. But this conversation is about other men's cum in your wife's panties. I would personally find it a lot more fun if my wife was party to it.
It's all about context isn't it?

My good friend mentioned to me that my wife was hot. Long story short I started sending him nude pics of her and he would cum tribute them. We've recently advanced to me giving him a set of her panties, him tributing on them, and then giving them back to me. I remove any excess, generally make them look close to fresh, and then put them in her drawer. To date she's worn two of them unaware and I love the thought of her being in it all day.

Wondering if I'm the only one that's been this weird
I've done that many times...I a very big thril for me i can imagine u feel the same way...I've even went as far as stealing a few unwashed pairs from mom in law and fam members ....

My good friend mentioned to me that my wife was hot. Long story short I started sending him nude pics of her and he would cum tribute them. We've recently advanced to me giving him a set of her panties, him tributing on them, and then giving them back to me. I remove any excess, generally make them look close to fresh, and then put them in her drawer. To date she's worn two of them unaware and I love the thought of her being in it all day.

My friend and I do this with each other about monthly

You're not alone and my buddy and I do this quite a lot.

Kinda' makes one not want to invite people over, or take your own food and drinks (which I do anyway) when you go to someone elses house. Although I think it is HOT for the wife to be wearing panties with someone elses cum in them, it would be hotter if she was complicit in the act. Bathing suits too, would be less chance of it being noticable. But I'm pretty sure this wouldn't go over to well if the wife found out about it.

CW

Reactions: JustMike
Had a guy I met off reddit meet and bust his nut into a pair of my wife's a while back...watching him jerk into them was so arousing and it wasn't long before I was pumping my fat cock til I coated them too. I put them neatly back in her drawer and took a week or so before she wore them but the thrill of seeing she did was awesome.

Last edited:

My ex not my current wife would put on a crusty pair of panties. Now Cumming in her panties as she’s still wearing them she enjoyed numerous times at work.

Okay guys. I am married and have a few guys I suck off weekly and another that I let him fuck me. I have one guys that likes to jerk off into my panties when I am wearing them. I’m not on the pill or birth control so it’s super risky. I do love to feel hot cum against my bald pussy all day. It makes me super wet. My husband has even commented on how wet I get sometimes. He has no clue he is fingering my wet pussy with another guys cum.

Asked once to cum not only on his wife panties but also into her coffee ..imo was hot all the idea

Reactions: Firefighter195