Anyone have a friend cum in wife's panties and her wear it unaware?

My good friend mentioned to me that my wife was hot. Long story short I started sending him nude pics of her and he would cum tribute them. We've recently advanced to me giving him a set of her panties, him tributing on them, and then giving them back to me. I remove any excess, generally make them look close to fresh, and then put them in her drawer. To date she's worn two of them unaware and I love the thought of her being in it all day.

Wondering if I'm the only one that's been this weird
I love doing this to my wife also the thought that another man’s cum is against her wet pussy all day makes me so hard you and I should trade our wife’s panties and cum on them then send them back so our wives can have another man’s cum on their pussies

Attachments

• IMG_3047_Original.jpeg
    IMG_3047_Original.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 181
I have a buddy, close buddy, that id probably try this with. He's a buddy who knows all about my fantasies and asks for my wifes panties all the time. He's nobody id ever share her with as he is good friends with my wife too but he's into that type of stuff. lol
Ended up telling my wife (who knows my best friend) that he's had big crush on her and she loved it. We went out to dinner last week with him there in a group, and she planned ahead and wore a low cut top with no bra and was flirty with him all night

When we got home and she went to shower I sent a pic of her slightly wet used thong (black, pink bows thong) and he sent a tribute vid literally within minutes

Sharing the panties really hooked him in and got him obsessed =) He's been asking me to share pics all week

Ended up telling my wife (who knows my best friend) that he's had big crush on her and she loved it. We went out to dinner last week with him there in a group, and she planned ahead and wore a low cut top with no bra and was flirty with him all night

When we got home and she went to shower I sent a pic of her slightly wet used thong (black, pink bows thong) and he sent a tribute vid literally within minutes

Sharing the panties really hooked him in and got him obsessed =) He's been asking me to share pics all week
That’s hot 🥵

We got drunk and shared a fleshlight together earlier this week when he was in town and my wife was out. I have a new post awaiting approval but long story short we moved from tributes to sloppy thirds, swapping and coming in the toy while enjoying pics of my wife he's absolutely obsessed with. He went back to the hotel with a couple used panties that she won't notice are gone, while I ended up cleaning out the toy and his loads =)

We got drunk and shared a fleshlight together earlier this week when he was in town and my wife was out. I have a new post awaiting approval but long story short we moved from tributes to sloppy thirds, swapping and coming in the toy while enjoying pics of my wife he's absolutely obsessed with. He went back to the hotel with a couple used panties that she won't notice are gone, while I ended up cleaning out the toy and his loads =)
With your mouth I hope.

My good friend mentioned to me that my wife was hot. Long story short I started sending him nude pics of her and he would cum tribute them. We've recently advanced to me giving him a set of her panties, him tributing on them, and then giving them back to me. I remove any excess, generally make them look close to fresh, and then put them in her drawer. To date she's worn two of them unaware and I love the thought of her being in it all day.

Wondering if I'm the only one that's been this weird
No,but sounds good

I have done that - A LOT, but into my wife's heels and flats. Met up with other hubs into it, show off our wives, bring her heels and flats and let guys fuck my wife's sexy shoes while getting off to pics of her while I do the same to their wife's. It is much better in the shoes
1. they are sexy, you can see them on them, not hidden under clothes.
2. can see them wearing them in public and get hard to it
3. she never notices the cumstains or looks inside her shoes where they are.

Plenty of pics and vids. Any others dot this? would love to compare experiences and share.

shoecumcplny on kK and Tele0aac62da-c66b-4ecf-b936-0723519c7cd3.pnga859845d-072e-4531-b5de-4779605ee873.png

Attachments

• 4d11f0e3-28c3-4860-83d2-a2bc8c7c9188.png
    4d11f0e3-28c3-4860-83d2-a2bc8c7c9188.png
    953.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 62a4188e-cd73-427f-89b5-5e0db769e0f5.png
    62a4188e-cd73-427f-89b5-5e0db769e0f5.png
    869 KB · Views: 96
Okay guys. I am married and have a few guys I suck off weekly and another that I let him fuck me. I have one guys that likes to jerk off into my panties when I am wearing them. I’m not on the pill or birth control so it’s super risky. I do love to feel hot cum against my bald pussy all day. It makes me super wet. My husband has even commented on how wet I get sometimes. He has no clue he is fingering my wet pussy with another guys cum.
I did this with my Boss/Lover too. We tried a coupe times coming in to work early to get busy, but someone ehsowed up each time so we stopped that. Instead, I would jerk him off in to my panties, get all of hus cum right in the crotch so I could pull them up tight againt mu lips and sit in his sperm all day, without my diaphragm in (all the birth control I use). Then I would text him little sexy snippets like "what if I am getting pregnant right now?", "what will we name our baby?", things like that. Always HOPED it would happen!! J (the wife)

I did this with my Boss/Lover too. We tried a coupe times coming in to work early to get busy, but someone ehsowed up each time so we stopped that. Instead, I would jerk him off in to my panties, get all of hus cum right in the crotch so I could pull them up tight againt mu lips and sit in his sperm all day, without my diaphragm in (all the birth control I use). Then I would text him little sexy snippets like "what if I am getting pregnant right now?", "what will we name our baby?", things like that. Always HOPED it would happen!! J (the wife)
That’s hot!

Reactions: Openhubbi
WOW!