Anyone have a friend cum in wife's panties and her wear it unaware?

This is bad I know,but let a friend use my wife’s panties,then he left some cum in a pill bottle that I used as lube on my wife and it was great!
That's actually really hot. I've met up with guys other husbands with foot and shoe fetishes and have shown off my wife and let them come in her heels and flats. Always get turned on every time she wears them still

My good friend mentioned to me that my wife was hot. Long story short I started sending him nude pics of her and he would cum tribute them. We've recently advanced to me giving him a set of her panties, him tributing on them, and then giving them back to me. I remove any excess, generally make them look close to fresh, and then put them in her drawer. To date she's worn two of them unaware and I love the thought of her being in it all day.

Wondering if I'm the only one that's been this weird
I actually met a guy online that turned out to live very close to me. We shared pics of each others wives. He was very turned on by my wife and me his. He asked to meet up so we could trade pics of our wives in his SUV live. So we could share pics of them and their faces. More confidential. I agreed. He said he would bring a pair of his wife’s soiled panties for me and asked me to do the same for him. We met, went in the back seat of his car with tinted windows. We began sharing pics of them, faces and everything. Mostly normal pics, some naughty ones too. He gave me his wife’s panties and I gave him mine. Her smell on her panties smelled soooooo good. We pulled out our cocks, shared pics, smelled and tasted their pussies on their panties. Both of us were so incredibly hard. He told me to cum on his wife’s panties. He said he would do the same on mine. We both blew on them within 20 seconds of each other, him first, then me. He moaned so loud. He soaked my wife’s panties with a massive load, and I did the same. Maybe a little less. He told me he was going to put his back in her drawer and have his wife wear them. We texted later and said she wore them! I didn’t do the same. I just kept them in a little baggie and still smell them
Often.

I actually met a guy online that turned out to live very close to me. We shared pics of each others wives. He was very turned on by my wife and me his. He asked to meet up so we could trade pics of our wives in his SUV live. So we could share pics of them and their faces. More confidential. I agreed. He said he would bring a pair of his wife’s soiled panties for me and asked me to do the same for him. We met, went in the back seat of his car with tinted windows. We began sharing pics of them, faces and everything. Mostly normal pics, some naughty ones too. He gave me his wife’s panties and I gave him mine. Her smell on her panties smelled soooooo good. We pulled out our cocks, shared pics, smelled and tasted their pussies on their panties. Both of us were so incredibly hard. He told me to cum on his wife’s panties. He said he would do the same on mine. We both blew on them within 20 seconds of each other, him first, then me. He moaned so loud. He soaked my wife’s panties with a massive load, and I did the same. Maybe a little less. He told me he was going to put his back in her drawer and have his wife wear them. We texted later and said she wore them! I didn’t do the same. I just kept them in a little baggie and still smell them
Often.
I have done the exact same several times with my wife's heels both meeting up in vehicles and also when other guys were able to host at their house and two guys who would host at their office after hours. Absolutely loved it in the same thing happened showing off our lives getting really turned on stroking but I brought my wife's heels and flats and so did the other guys at least a dozen pairs of my wife's heels have had this happen and they've had cock and cum in them from other guys. And yeah same thing stroking with them getting turned on hearing the other guy cum in my wife's shoes made me come within 20 seconds too. Love seeing her wear them still to this day. We've strolled with our panties but don't come in them because there's no way that the wives could wear them with a cum stain and not notice it and feel it. Anyone else who's done this or would be interested definitely send a message always looking for guys who are local to meet up

Shoecumcplny kik and telegram

Reactions: Curioushusband8
I have done the exact same several times with my wife's heels both meeting up in vehicles and also when other guys were able to host at their house and two guys who would host at their office after hours. Absolutely loved it in the same thing happened showing off our lives getting really turned on stroking but I brought my wife's heels and flats and so did the other guys at least a dozen pairs of my wife's heels have had this happen and they've had cock and cum in them from other guys. And yeah same thing stroking with them getting turned on hearing the other guy cum in my wife's shoes made me come within 20 seconds too. Love seeing her wear them still to this day. We've strolled with our panties but don't come in them because there's no way that the wives could wear them with a cum stain and not notice it and feel it. Anyone else who's done this or would be interested definitely send a message always looking for guys who are local to meet up

Shoecumcplny kik and telegram
That’s. So hot. I was so turned on stroking and smelling another man’s wife’s panties. Oh my lord, the aroma of her. And while he is showing me her beautiful pics. Such a pretty face. A great body, huge tits, a sexy ass and thighs, and a belly to die for. He would show me pictures of her pussy while he told me to smell her crotch and take a lick. I was hard as a rock. Just as I was resdy to cum, he told me to get a big load in the crotch area. I blew all over the tan panties and crotch. He grabbed them and blotted them. He said he would go home and blow dry them and put them back in her drawer. Such a turn on

Reactions: melbmale 44