Anyone have a friend cum in wife's panties and her wear it unaware?

Schwaby

My good friend mentioned to me that my wife was hot. Long story short I started sending him nude pics of her and he would cum tribute them. We've recently advanced to me giving him a set of her panties, him tributing on them, and then giving them back to me. I remove any excess, generally make them look close to fresh, and then put them in her drawer. To date she's worn two of them unaware and I love the thought of her being in it all day.

Wondering if I'm the only one that's been this weird

My good friend mentioned to me that my wife was hot. Long story short I started sending him nude pics of her and he would cum tribute them. We've recently advanced to me giving him a set of her panties, him tributing on them, and then giving them back to me. I remove any excess, generally make them look close to fresh, and then put them in her drawer. To date she's worn two of them unaware and I love the thought of her being in it all day.

I can understand getting off on that.

Reactions: Openhubbi

Das sorgt für Aufregung 😅

I can understand you then fantasying of another man's cum nestled again your wife's pussy all day.

As a Bull working with another couple the cuck liked other local man to cum on a paper plate.

Once liquidized.... the cuck would pour the cum into his wife's open wine bottle and shake it.

He always liked watching his wife drink another man's cum. Yes, it had to be some variety of red wine.

What especially got him off was when the wife shared her bottle of wine with other women.

Just another idea for your horny cucks or cucks Want-to-Be's

I did this to a friends wife every tie I stayed for the weekend. Just before they woke up at7 I went to her drawer and put some of her panties at the top that I’d spread my semen in.

Every day my sperm swam up his wife’s vagina and they never suspected

Some perverted fantasy you have there. And what a question. The things that go through a man’s mind when he’s jerking off lol

What would she do if she found out? I'll bet she would be p i s s e d. I don't know how long semen remains active under these conditions but unless your wife is on the pill don't be suprised if you end up with a kid that looks like your friend.

What would she do if she found out? I'll bet she would be p i s s e d. I don't know how long semen remains active under these conditions but unless your wife is on the pill don't be suprised if you end up with a kid that looks like your friend.
that would be hilarious. sperm only lasts a few minutes outside its medium. remember that millions die along the way. Only the strongest makes it in! And the strongest, later in life, turned out to be a cuck!

that would be hilarious. sperm only lasts a few minutes outside its medium. remember that millions die along the way. Only the strongest makes it in! And the strongest, later in life, turned out to be a cuck!
It would make more sense to say the weakest sometimes accidently makes it in and becomes a cuck.

If anyone ever did that to me and I found out, I would end up serving a lot of hard time. I would turn into a very scary person.
Are you absolutely sure your waiter washed his hands after he came out of the restroom to pick up your food? :D. But this conversation is about other men's cum in your wife's panties. I would personally find it a lot more fun if my wife was party to it.