Anyone have a friend cum in wife's panties and her wear it unaware?

My good friend mentioned to me that my wife was hot. Long story short I started sending him nude pics of her and he would cum tribute them. We've recently advanced to me giving him a set of her panties, him tributing on them, and then giving them back to me. I remove any excess, generally make them look close to fresh, and then put them in her drawer. To date she's worn two of them unaware and I love the thought of her being in it all day.

Wondering if I'm the only one that's been this weird
Like the idea of this, especially if it was someone she didn't know, but the actual doing is kinda' risky anymore. Would have to somehow know the guy REALLY well myself. Not likely. CW

My good friend mentioned to me that my wife was hot. Long story short I started sending him nude pics of her and he would cum tribute them. We've recently advanced to me giving him a set of her panties, him tributing on them, and then giving them back to me. I remove any excess, generally make them look close to fresh, and then put them in her drawer. To date she's worn two of them unaware and I love the thought of her being in it all day.

Wondering if I'm the only one that's been this weird
An exciting idea.

I can understand you then fantasying of another man's cum nestled again your wife's pussy all day.

As a Bull working with another couple the cuck liked other local man to cum on a paper plate.

Once liquidized.... the cuck would pour the cum into his wife's open wine bottle and shake it.

He always liked watching his wife drink another man's cum. Yes, it had to be some variety of red wine.

What especially got him off was when the wife shared her bottle of wine with other women.

Just another idea for your horny cucks or cucks Want-to-Be's

Hot!

I had an ad for the longest time on FetLife
My ad basically said I was looking for men who love to sniff women's underwear and I was willing to share my wife's panties with them.
I had a few guys respond and they were over at my house looking at pics of my pretty wife and sniffing her panties and leaving their seed in the crotch.

Very Hot!!

First time I did this, my buddy was in town staying at a hotel. I went to grab dinner with him and I brought a used baby blue thong with some slight white discharge on it. Ate dinner quickly then went up to his room and he sniffed and licked the entire thing clean while I shared some of her pics and told him I wanted him to cum in it.

He wrapped the thong around his cock and used it to jerk off while I showed pics of her wearing it. He pulled it off and finished with a huge load right where the slight white stains he licked clean had been. He felt a bit guilty and wiped a lot of it off before I stopped him. He called it at that point, so I went home and in my bathroom licked it clean to where nothing seemed visible.

The next evening it still looked like a clean thong, so I put it in her clean drawer after she finished a wash. She wore them two days after =)