Anyone here been to a SPLASH MOACA PARTY?

In the Uk we've got Blackmans Fan Club - they organise inter-racial parties at swingers clubs. Never been so can't comment but we plan to attend our first towards the end of this month xx
I have heard of these parties all over the place. Regular wives meeting with groups of Black Bulls some wives meet with more than a few men. I was in the Army and watch a German wife leave my Barracks covered in sperm on Saturday morning as she walked over to Her Husband eagerly waiting all night on Her. he kicked her face and kissed her. They left and a black friend told me she took on well over a hundred last night. I didn't understand it at the time but female friends awakened me to the needs some women require to be met and I decided to look into it more.
My 2 cents. Bulls of any Race servicing horny wives is a good thing. With or without permission. I do not judge. I have been on the other side of this with my cheating 1st wife only to accept and concur women deserve extra on the side. Best regards, My woman has my permission and full support.

We attended it 4 times before, my wife really enjoyed it since we are nudist she was naked all the days there

Or first party was from an invitation we received at a nude beach in Florida. We attended a party two weeks later and my wife got all the attention she could handle. She began in sexy lingerie but was quickly naked.

The first guy she met was a charmer and he knew exactly what it took to get her off. He told us about two of his friends and he texted them to come join us. Watching my wife that night with three black bulls together was incredible. After three straight days, my wife had enjoyed all the cock and cum she could handle.

We attended another party in Atlanta a few months later, it was equally impressive and my wife again enjoyed all the men she could take.

Last edited:
Or first part was from an invitation we received at a nice beach in Florida. We attended a party two weeks later and my wife got all the attention she could handle. She began in sexy lingerie but was quickly naked.

The first guy she met was a charmer and he knew exactly what it took to get her off. He told us about two of his friends and he texted them to come join us. Watching my wife that night with three black bulls together was incredible. After three straight days, my wife had enjoyed all the cock and cum she could handle.

We attended another party in Atlanta a few months later, it was equally impressive and my wife again enjoyed all the men she could take.
We attended 2 parties in Atlanta, and lucky wife she had 4 days full of black bulles, all the participants knew her as the blacked wife since she was naked all of our days there

Just curious if any great memories and photos of the fun.
These are real parties. Do they test for STDs and would you go again?

Yes. We've been to the Atlanta party twice. STD tests are your responsibility. All attendees we interacted with had proof of a recent test with them (we did). The last one we attended was in 2019. I don't recall the organizers managing STD testing verification.

I meant to mention that we will be at the Atlanta party again this year March 24-26. Unfortunately, we have to leave Saturday night due to a commitment Sunday morning, but should be a great time if anyone else is attending.

Reactions: Couple4MFM