Anyone here turned on by fucking very young men?

I mean my girlfriend is a spitting image of her mom face wise. Only difference is my girl has an extremely athletic but petite frame just like her mom. They're even identical heights. I'm not ashamed to admit I find her mother quite attractive and have thought about her being fucked by a younger fellow while I fucked her daughter next to them. I have found myself frequently getting turned on by the idea of how my girl will age just as gracefully as her mom does and how easy it would be for her to continue our lifestyle of lending her to other men. I remember busting a huge nut inside my girlfriend as I had a mental image of how I thought she'd look like as a silver fox.

I have been blessed by attracting very young men, I find that their enthusiasm makes up for experience. Anyone here share my proclivities ?
Oh yes! My Cougar Hot Wife has had close to a dozen over the last few years. Our Bull now is 22 hard body with a 9 plus inch cock! He fucks her so good! Love watching them and cleaning up the creampie. When they take a break I suck his cock until she returns to fuck him more! She loves it!

My wife is 55 year at the time, she had had a toy boy 30 years old, they have met one to two times a week, every time when she comes back home, she is sore and for next 48 hours no sex.
She was balanced and happy after every meet. Happy wife, happy life
AGREED! Mine too!

I have been blessed by attracting very young men, I find that their enthusiasm makes up for experience. Anyone here share my proclivities ?
I remember being 15 and losing my cherry to a 21 year old! Then at 17 whilst working in a restaurant kitchen the Waitress well into her 40's seduced me! Her husband worked away on Oil Rigs! This started my obsession with older Women! Had quite a few after that! Looking back, I wonder if the Waitress and her Hubby had an arrangement, because she was known for her exploits with very young guys! Now I am 51 and have a 19 year old Girl fascinated with me, she is younger than my boys! My wife also has a Fantasy of sleeping with young guys, I would love her too dip into that! I think it makes a Woman feel sexy and good about herself as she gets older!

my wife Elena is 53 years old and from the age of 24 we play and have fun with men and especially guys under 26. Elena loves young guys, even today she gets fucked almost every week by two guys under 27 who are fit and with a cock very beautifull. she claims that a young stud is more fulfilling than a mature man, more resistant and tougher and above all he has a lot of sperm that she loves everywhere

Attachments

• 59501dscn3149ax.jpg
    59501dscn3149ax.jpg
    423.5 KB · Views: 275
my wife Elena is 53 years old and from the age of 24 we play and have fun with men and especially guys under 26. Elena loves young guys, even today she gets fucked almost every week by two guys under 27 who are fit and with a cock very beautifull. she claims that a young stud is more fulfilling than a mature man, more resistant and tougher and above all he has a lot of sperm that she loves everywhere
hot pics, please share more

Reactions: Elene