Anyone here turned on by fucking very young men?

Our best (and funniest) 'college boy' story is when we took our motor home to a football game at the local university. I have owned my company for years and we used to have a nice motorhome for family camping trips. We decided to hold a big tailgate party for the football game. We invited staff members and clients and their spouses to join us before the game for food and drinks.

When the game started, everyone went to the game. Kate is not into football so we went to a local campus bar while the game was on. Kate was wearing a nice (short) denim shirt that buttoned up the front. She had a couple of buttons open so that her bare thighs were visible when she moved. She was braless and wearing heels.

The bar was packed with college students. Kate was getting a lot of looks. We met a couple of guys who were near us in the crowd. One was 18 and one was 19. They both seemed to like the way Kate looks. Kate started flirting with the boys. At half-time, Kate invited the boys to join us in our motor home for the second half. As soon as we were in the motor home, Kate started making out with both boys.

Kate and the boys stripped down and got on the bed. The boys were taking turns in her mouth and pussy and I was naked and jacking off like crazy. We did not realize that the game had ended. We stared hearing voices outside of the motor home. Someone started knocking on the door. People (staff and clients) were coming back to see if there was after-the-game tailgating.

My naked wife was no the bed with one boy's cock in her mouth and the other in her pussy, I was standing there naked with my stiff cock in my hand. We all just froze. We did not know what to do. Our staff and clients had no idea that my wife was busy getting fucked by two horny college boys. Finally, the people outside figured nobody was in the motorhome and they left. Those two boys took turns fucking Kate for the next few hours. It was totally dark and the RV parking lot empty by the time they finished fucking her.

The boys dressed and left after thanking us profusely for a really great time. I licked their cum off of and out of my wife then fucked her well-used pussy before driving us home.

That was the BEST tailgate party I have ever attended. Oh yea, our team won the game. I saw it on the news that night.

Our best (and funniest) 'college boy' story is when we took our motor home to a football game at the local university. I have owned my company for years and we used to have a nice motorhome for family camping trips. We decided to hold a big tailgate party for the football game. We invited staff members and clients and their spouses to join us before the game for food and drinks.

When the game started, everyone went to the game. Kate is not into football so we went to a local campus bar while the game was on. Kate was wearing a nice (short) denim shirt that buttoned up the front. She had a couple of buttons open so that her bare thighs were visible when she moved. She was braless and wearing heels.

The bar was packed with college students. Kate was getting a lot of looks. We met a couple of guys who were near us in the crowd. One was 18 and one was 19. They both seemed to like the way Kate looks. Kate started flirting with the boys. At half-time, Kate invited the boys to join us in our motor home for the second half. As soon as we were in the motor home, Kate started making out with both boys.

Kate and the boys stripped down and got on the bed. The boys were taking turns in her mouth and pussy and I was naked and jacking off like crazy. We did not realize that the game had ended. We stared hearing voices outside of the motor home. Someone started knocking on the door. People (staff and clients) were coming back to see if there was after-the-game tailgating.

My naked wife was no the bed with one boy's cock in her mouth and the other in her pussy, I was standing there naked with my stiff cock in my hand. We all just froze. We did not know what to do. Our staff and clients had no idea that my wife was busy getting fucked by two horny college boys. Finally, the people outside figured nobody was in the motorhome and they left. Those two boys took turns fucking Kate for the next few hours. It was totally dark and the RV parking lot empty by the time they finished fucking her.

The boys dressed and left after thanking us profusely for a really great time. I licked their cum off of and out of my wife then fucked her well-used pussy before driving us home.

That was the BEST tailgate party I have ever attended. Oh yea, our team won the game. I saw it on the news that night.
I think Kate was the biggest winner that day!

Very hot story. It's amazing how the time flies when you're having fun. I'm glad the others decided you weren't in and left so that you could both carry on enjoying the college boys fucking Kate. I'm sure they told all their friends about the hot milf they screwed during the game.
I'm with Kate - that sounds like a lot more fun than watching sport xx

I think Kate was the biggest winner that day!

I agree, although I had a really good time too. I think those two college boys felt like winners too!

It was funny and very hot at the same time. While we were frozen in time, we could hear the staff and clients outside talking. They were wondering if anyone was inside and they talked about waiting awhile to see if we would return. We were inside naked trying not to laugh.

Very hot story. It's amazing how the time flies when you're having fun. I'm glad the others decided you weren't in and left so that you could both carry on enjoying the college boys fucking Kate. I'm sure they told all their friends about the hot milf they screwed during the game.
Kates sport is screwing college boys... a lot more enjoyable then football!

Reactions: robandkate
I agree, although I had a really good time too. I think those two college boys felt like winners too!

It was funny and very hot at the same time. While we were frozen in time, we could hear the staff and clients outside talking. They were wondering if anyone was inside and they talked about waiting awhile to see if we would return. We were inside naked trying not to laugh.
Im surprised that they didnt notice motor home shaking....

Reactions: WNY3somecple

We totally lost track of the time, and yes, I imagine that the story of them taking turns on some dude's sexy wife while the dude watched and jerked off made it's way around campus.

I love watching football, but you are right, watching those two young boys enjoying my wife was even better than watching football. I don't jerk off when I watch football.

She has been with quite a few. She loves horny young boys.
Back in the day when i was in my 20s and 30s I was addicted to ladies like Kate! I worked as a service plumber and made house calls... I met and enjoyed lots of lonely and horny wife's. Unfortunately only one of this wife's husband knew and was present during sexual encounters.... And that was super special to me to have him watch! It was such turn on! I could not get enough of fucking hes wife! After a weekend with them i would go home sooo drained you could not squeeze a single drop of sperm out of me for days!