Anyone here turned on by fucking very young men?

Not so keen myself. In my experience the young men l have been with see sex as some kind of endurance race. Humping like a dog, pounding away for ages. I tend to prefer married men no younger than about 30. They tend to make it mote enjoyable for me, they have been trained by their wives to pay attention to the all important bits. If I don’t get a couple of O out of it, they don’t get invited back.

• Love
Reactions: black75
Wife is 70 and juggling 4 youngers guys right now,youngest is 21 the oldest is 36. She very much enjoys the attention plus the fact they can recover quickly,gotta hand it to youth
Yes the fact that they can cum and soon be ready to go again is a definite advantage to fucking younger guys, not that some older guys can't do the same but it's more reliable with younger men xx

This is not a complaint but it’s very interesting how we accept the double standard. We can discuss sex with young boys (some wrote about teenage boys) but speaking the same of girls is met with hostility. Not a complaint but an interesting observation.
Absolutely agree. Apparently raping minor men is even legal in some states of the U.S...

I enjoy fucking younger studs. Living in an area that has military guys I havie always enjoyed it. Average age would be 22-26. Working around military I come in contact with them and it’s hard to resist;)
It also helps with hubby working nights. So I take full advantage especially Friday and Saturday nights.