Anyone here turned on by fucking very young men?

Her youngest that happened in the last few years was thirty when she was fifty-seven. He was her nephew's roommate and he is the
one that put the moves on her. We were all playing cards one night and the two of them went out to smoke. Later on in bed that night she
asked did I remember her and Ronnie going out to smoke. I told her yes. She went on to tell me that he told her she should come over to the
apartment and hang out sometimes.

Nephew is a bartender and works till two every night. I asked what she had told him and she said she told him she was too old to come hang out.
So Ronnie asked her did we still have sex regularly which she replied yes to and he told that is the real reason he wanted her to come over. She said
she gave him a puzzled look and Ronnie told her that he thought she was super sexy and loved her tits and her ass. She told me she brushed it off
with him and then they came back in.

So of course, I had to ask did she want to let him fuck her and she admitted that she would like it very much. So I told her to go for it. The next evening
after we had dinner she asked did I mind if she called Ronnie. Told her of course not. She has never tried to hide things from me and called him sitting
beside me. They made small talk for a few minutes before she asked had he really been serious about her coming over there and he told her he was very
serious about it. She kind of told him that she wanted to be gone long before her nephew gets home. They talked another minute or so and she told him
she wanted him to be honest with her and tell her exactly why he wants her to come over.

He kind of shocked her when he told her because he wanted to fuck the hell out of her. Of course, she asked why her as she was way older than him and
he replied that he has wanted her since they first met. She got off the phone and took a quick bath and put on some shorts and blouse and headed off.
Of course, I could not go to sleep and heard her come in a little after one. She came straight to the bedroom; her hair was all messed up.
. I asked so how did it go and her reply was oh shit it was awesome and told me he was so good. I asked was he big and she replied no not real big but he
really knows how to use what he has.

Said he let her in and he was in his boxers and kissed her and started undressing her taking everything off. With them still in the living room he bent down and started sucking on her nipples and fingering her. Said they were standing in front of sliding door so she asked could they go to the bedroom. Once in the bed
room he slid off his boxers and told her to show him how good a blowjob she gives (she is great at it). He told her she was great and admitted to her that the
girl he was seeing would not give blowjobs. He then went down on her and told me he was very good at that also. He slid her up on the bed and got between her legs and hooked his arms under her thighs and pushed them back to her chest and entered her in one move. She told me that he was up on his toes and
was so deep in her and how great it felt.

She had a big smile on her face as she told me he went forever before giving her a huge load. They laid on the bed talking and she said it could not have been more than ten minutes before he was hard and ready to go again. He wanted her to suck him again and she got up on her knees on the bed and gave him another blowjob. She told me he controlled the pace and would slow her down and told her that was enough of that. She said she moved up and laid down facing him but he told her to lay on her belly as he wanted to see her ass. He was rubbing her back and playing with her ass when he got over her and laid his cock in the crack of her ass and started kissing and nibbling on her neck and earlobes which drive her crazy.

She told me he had her so far gone and so horny that she could not stand it and she kind of knew it was coming when he asked her could he have her
ass (something she doesn't do often) but she told him yes just go slow and easy. He reached over and grabbed a tube of lube out of a drawer beside the bed. She told me she was so horny it would not have mattered to her if he used any or not and that she wanted to give her ass to him and then surprised me when she said and I liked it. Once he was finished, he rolled off of her and told her they still had some time before the nephew got home and for her to come take a shower with him. So of course, she did. He wanted to her to bathe him off and then dry him off and he wanted to do the same for her.

They went to the bedroom for her to get dressed and she said he told her to give him one more blowjob before she left and he wanted her to do it on her knees. He had his hands on her head and really messed her hair up and so far they had not gotten that far but he held her in place and told her he was about to cum. She told me her only though was that she wanted to really please him so she took every drop and swallowed it (something else she doesn't do) and
this absolutely drove him crazy as that had never happened with anyone before. She got dressed and started to head out when Ronnie asked her same time tomorrow and of course she said yes.

For nearly a year he fucked her three to four times a week until the nephew got laid off and took a day job. Even with that he still came to the house a few times to fuck her. He said he could not "perform" with me in the room so I agreed to let them fuck in the spare bedroom. He finally got serious with the girl he was with and things tapered off completely.

Last edited: