Anyone out there similar to us ?

Once a woman knows she is safe and will not be judged by hubby she can let go and be aroused to the point of super sexy stimulation and a capacity to be the woton slut she has deep inside of her. This high level of arousal is brain chemistry and if you get her there she can be aroused to a state of almost uncontrolled desire. That's when she will take the lead. Perhaps do something she has never let you see before. An example maybe she will sit on your face and tell you to lick after you fill her with your cum.
Whats a woton??

• Haha
Reactions: Erotibbc4u
Early 50s, very very very normal, upscale, we are not fat, maybe 15 lbs overweight me, wife says she'd like to loose another 10, she's 5 6, 131. I'm 6ft, 197. Drink moderately, don't smoke. We have all our teeth. We can afford and have clean modern cars. Nice neighborhood. We're comfy in formal wear or t-shirts and jeans. Wife looks fantastic in either.
We have social friends. NONE of our friends know we enjoy sexy fun with a male friend on a semi regular...every other weekend or so deal.
We're not swingers, 1 other guy & 1 couple 1 time each. Many many times with our guy friend over 4 years.
Any others here close to our description?

Seems there's a LOT of horndog type guys on here, single of course, probably way overweight. And married guys kinda hoping the wife would be into his fantasy. I understand that.
I can relate to this. I played with the same couple for a number of years. We were all close friends and got together once or twice a month. We are normal, clean attractive people.

We were unsuspecting people with high sex drives. She was fit and thin. In shape mother of two. Involved in the church and school boosters.

We would spend afternoons and evenings together having fun. DVP, multiple creampies and sloppy seconds were the norm.

• Love
Reactions: crissynh50pt
Early 50s, very very very normal, upscale, we are not fat, maybe 15 lbs overweight me, wife says she'd like to loose another 10, she's 5 6, 131. I'm 6ft, 197. Drink moderately, don't smoke. We have all our teeth. We can afford and have clean modern cars. Nice neighborhood. We're comfy in formal wear or t-shirts and jeans. Wife looks fantastic in either.
We have social friends. NONE of our friends know we enjoy sexy fun with a male friend on a semi regular...every other weekend or so deal.
We're not swingers, 1 other guy & 1 couple 1 time each. Many many times with our guy friend over 4 years.

Seems there's a LOT of horndog type guys on here, single of course, probably way overweight. And married guys kinda hoping the wife would be into his fantasy. I understand that.
Very much the same down to the age, ’status’, situation and private interests.

Actually, it seems that most of the guys on here are trying to use their wives as "bait" to attract guys who they (husband) can have sex with.....mostly cocksucking. I have to believe that goes over as well with most guys as it does with me.......ZERO interest no matter the bait. And HOW would you ever approach someone in a social setting wiht that suggestion........hi stranger at the bar, wanna fuck her? (that alone is weird enuf)....well you can as long as I can watch, play with my weenie AND suck your cock too while I play with my weenie!!

The brawl would be amazing to watch, I'm sure.....despite the stupid fantasies people have!! LOLLOL

CW

Nah, I think there are just as many guys like me, who have ZERO interest in sucking a guys cock.

But it truns them on like crazy when their GF or wife does it. Can't, won't even try to explain that.
Its just the way we're wired, I supoose...

Reactions: Tof82 and jbnash
Nah, I think there are just as many guys like me, who have ZERO interest in sucking a guys cock.

But it truns them on like crazy when their GF or wife does it. Can't, won't even try to explain that.
Its just the way we're wired, I supoose...
Agree! too many uniquenesses about peoples sexuality to generalize or categorize. That's my observation and experience.

Reactions: Sgt Ray and Tof82
Agree! too many uniquenesses about peoples sexuality to generalize or categorize. That's my observation and experience.
A modern variation on the 'if it feeks goid, do it'.
We need to be more careful due to covid, etc.
But I still like it when it feels good....

Reactions: Tof82