Anyone out there similar to us ?

Loridan

Couple
Gold
Early 50s, very very very normal, upscale, we are not fat, maybe 15 lbs overweight me, wife says she'd like to loose another 10, she's 5 6, 131. I'm 6ft, 197. Drink moderately, don't smoke. We have all our teeth. We can afford and have clean modern cars. Nice neighborhood. We're comfy in formal wear or t-shirts and jeans. Wife looks fantastic in either.
We have social friends. NONE of our friends know we enjoy sexy fun with a male friend on a semi regular...every other weekend or so deal.
We're not swingers, 1 other guy & 1 couple 1 time each. Many many times with our guy friend over 4 years.
Any others here close to our description?

Seems there's a LOT of horndog type guys on here, single of course, probably way overweight. And married guys kinda hoping the wife would be into his fantasy. I understand that.

My super classy and conservative wife turns into a non stop fuck machine when we do this with him. She really really gets into the sex. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy this like crazy but she gets so turned on, wants one of us fucking her all night long. She's not the least bit afraid to ask whoever is hard to ...come over here....or come closer, her way of saying she wants fucked. None of us say cock, cunt, jizz, no hard core words. She will say things like...fuck me...slide into me...let me get on top, will you lick me? things like that. We do use words like sperm, cum, ride, pump (harder, faster, slower). When he's sliding into her butt she will let out a grunt and s-h-i-t as he starts, once he gets going, always slow-ish, full up to the balls pumps she will say ...fuck...oh shit....damn, words like that. Might take 2 to 4 minutes for him to cum back there, always him in from behind. He'll let it go, stays buried in her butt for a min, then pulls out. She'll roll onto her back and says....wow...or fuck...or damn. He'll go wash off. She needs a few min after then she's ready for more(in her pussy). It seems she just kinda likes the anal but after she is friggin HORNY like crazy.
In public she's pretty modest, will go braless with the right top, in the right place, maybe.
In our bedroom with him she wears stockings, heels, sexy bra, garter belt, or nothing at all. Has no problem parading around in front of us with her shoulders back and tits out, and she is SEXY. I'll fuck her, cum, pull out, she just lays there, looks at him, says to him, slide in. He does and she fucks him silly.
One night we'd each done her twice, were all three laying there, she gets her small vibrator, starts rubbing on her clit while she's kissing him. Within 30 seconds her body goes stiff and she cumming hard. THAT was hot. Modest? Yea right.
Been nights 2nd maybe 3rd round one guy cums and pulls out, she climbs up and sits on other guys face. Or after (whoever) cums in her puss she'll ask other guy to lick her. Modest? Yea
It's like she's a different woman when we do this. It's fun stuff.

excellent depiction of discreet sex life and sex-hungry wife. i recognize my wife in this post... except we also use four letter words because she feels even more perverted/slutty if she's with her lover and talking dirty... i find the same relentless desire to be fucked by both of us for many hours, the special pleasure of anal sex and the joy of being watched naked by both of us... congratulations, we envy you for your style

Once a woman knows she is safe and will not be judged by hubby she can let go and be aroused to the point of super sexy stimulation and a capacity to be the woton slut she has deep inside of her. This high level of arousal is brain chemistry and if you get her there she can be aroused to a state of almost uncontrolled desire. That's when she will take the lead. Perhaps do something she has never let you see before. An example maybe she will sit on your face and tell you to lick after you fill her with your cum.

My super classy and conservative wife turns into a non stop fuck machine when we do this with him. She really really gets into the sex. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy this like crazy but she gets so turned on, wants one of us fucking her all night long. She's not the least bit afraid to ask whoever is hard to ...come over here....or come closer, her way of saying she wants fucked. None of us say cock, cunt, jizz, no hard core words. She will say things like...fuck me...slide into me...let me get on top, will you lick me? things like that. We do use words like sperm, cum, ride, pump (harder, faster, slower). When he's sliding into her butt she will let out a grunt and s-h-i-t as he starts, once he gets going, always slow-ish, full up to the balls pumps she will say ...fuck...oh shit....damn, words like that. Might take 2 to 4 minutes for him to cum back there, always him in from behind. He'll let it go, stays buried in her butt for a min, then pulls out. She'll roll onto her back and says....wow...or fuck...or damn. He'll go wash off. She needs a few min after then she's ready for more(in her pussy). It seems she just kinda likes the anal but after she is friggin HORNY like crazy.
In public she's pretty modest, will go braless with the right top, in the right place, maybe.
In our bedroom with him she wears stockings, heels, sexy bra, garter belt, or nothing at all. Has no problem parading around in front of us with her shoulders back and tits out, and she is SEXY. I'll fuck her, cum, pull out, she just lays there, looks at him, says to him, slide in. He does and she fucks him silly.
One night we'd each done her twice, were all three laying there, she gets her small vibrator, starts rubbing on her clit while she's kissing him. Within 30 seconds her body goes stiff and she cumming hard. THAT was hot. Modest? Yea right.
Been nights 2nd maybe 3rd round one guy cums and pulls out, she climbs up and sits on other guys face. Or after (whoever) cums in her puss she'll ask other guy to lick her. Modest? Yea
You guys sound like a few of the couples I played with! Pretty normal sounding to me!! Your wife sounds like fun!! Where you guys located? Lol

Early 50s, very very very normal, upscale, we are not fat, maybe 15 lbs overweight me, wife says she'd like to loose another 10, she's 5 6, 131. I'm 6ft, 197. Drink moderately, don't smoke. We have all our teeth. We can afford and have clean modern cars. Nice neighborhood. We're comfy in formal wear or t-shirts and jeans. Wife looks fantastic in either.
We have social friends. NONE of our friends know we enjoy sexy fun with a male friend on a semi regular...every other weekend or so deal.
We're not swingers, 1 other guy & 1 couple 1 time each. Many many times with our guy friend over 4 years.

Seems there's a LOT of horndog type guys on here, single of course, probably way overweight. And married guys kinda hoping the wife would be into his fantasy. I understand that.
From Shaker Hts and very well acquainted with this scenario and environment. I've had wife lovers like yours before.

Attachments

• 20170701_162934.jpg
    20170701_162934.jpg
    292.3 KB · Views: 226

Jeez, you have a real thing abiut weight, don't you? I'm 6'2", 190. Got that way in the military. Seems like your more interested in physical descriptions than anything else. Good going, you're in good shape.

• Haha
Reactions: exstag77
My wife has had a few more partners, but otherwise we are much like you and your wife. I am early 50s and my wife late 30s. We both have a few extra lbs, but she is working hard to get back into precovid shape!

She generally plays with other men for more action and some for variety. She also is more outgoing when it isn’t just me. And she doesn’t use a lot of hardcore words.

I hope this helps. You are not alone!

I’m thinking you won the Hotwife lottery when you two hooked up.

We are same as you two, married mid to l ate 50's normal, affluent, conservative, next door neighbor types. Could lose a few pounds but otherwise fit. Social drinkers, non-smokers, etc. Our "regular" friends are not aware of our lifestyle and we prefer it that way so we have been VERY discrete over the years. We do not consider ourselves swinger as well, prefer the MFM scenario. I have on occasion met with other married men to play my bi side, have an on-going thing with another married man that I meet with to suck off. We have been looking for an on-going thing with another male for MFM meets but so far our encounters rarely last longer than a year.

Agree, seems like a lot of single men but we have found that is par for the course on these types of sites.

How it should be discreet, but let loose when it’s time!