Anyone use dildos to get their wives to want a bigger cock?

My wife hates them. Dang it. I told her I wanted to go big. Then she told me she hated them. My cock was perfect anyway. And she meant it. No doubt. What do I do?

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife is yet to fuck another guy. Ive been using this dildo which is thicker and longer than me to fuck my wife a few times. She has cum with it but she says she prefers the feeling of my cock inside. I think the subtext is that she would prefer it was a real cock. Any suggestions to get her used to the bigger and get her to really prefer it? Im hoping that would lead her to feeling ok with the real thing. I just got to open that door for her.
WE use a 12 inch 6 girth Dildo for her Pussy and my 9 Inch for her Ass. Best Stretch ever and her Ass is so tight than!

My wife hates them. Dang it. I told her I wanted to go big. Then she told me she hated them. My cock was perfect anyway. And she meant it. No doubt. What do I do?
Start with veggies, they work remarkably well and they're good for you. Start small and work up in size. Cucumbers are available in most produce sections and cum in various sizes.😋

Last edited:
Reactions: toolman2c
My wife is yet to fuck another guy. Ive been using this dildo which is thicker and longer than me to fuck my wife a few times. She has cum with it but she says she prefers the feeling of my cock inside. I think the subtext is that she would prefer it was a real cock. Any suggestions to get her used to the bigger and get her to really prefer it? Im hoping that would lead her to feeling ok with the real thing. I just got to open that door for her.
Most women say that size doesn't matter. But they all want to be fucked by a big cock at least once. And whe. I would go to the nudist camp with my ex wife and her best friend, I'd see their eyes light up when a big dick walked by and her them talking about it. But just ask her, say would you like a real cock this size. Let her know that the thought turns you in and excites you (it's totally normal) thousand upon thousands of guys have this feeling. Let her know you love her and it's only sex/fucking. You'd be surprised how far the honesty and openness goes

Lo Still very suspicious...

You joined 21 of January to the forum...

Troll detected...
Aha if anyone joined later, is automaticly a troll…. what an indicator. Senseless. since 2018 (6 years) u are active in this Forum with 130 massages. Im here for almost 1 Week with 30 massages. Find the failure. I can Proof that Everything ive posted are real. Thats the Point.