Anyone use dildos to get their wives to want a bigger cock?

My wife was willing to let me try a dildo on her.I started with a dildo not much larger than myself. It went very well. She had several climaxes and really enjoyed it. After about six months it was sliding in to easily so I purchased a really big one. It was twelve inches long and eight inches in girth. The first time I used it on her she went crazy, huge multiple climaxes, making sounds of passion I never heard before. She absolutely loved it, said I should use on her all the time. One night after sex I mentioned to her that if a dildo felt that good think how much better a big real cock would feel. She really should consider fucking a real cock. I told her to imagine how exciting and satisfying a big cock would feel. Just give it some thought and she did think about it because awhile later started asking questions about her fucking other men. She eventually did and thanked me for helping her to open up and explore her sexual desires. Encouraging her to experience sexual gratification and pleasures she would have missed.

Last edited:
My wife is yet to fuck another guy. Ive been using this dildo which is thicker and longer than me to fuck my wife a few times. She has cum with it but she says she prefers the feeling of my cock inside. I think the subtext is that she would prefer it was a real cock. Any suggestions to get her used to the bigger and get her to really prefer it? Im hoping that would lead her to feeling ok with the real thing. I just got to open that door for her.
Try a sleeve cock

My wife is yet to fuck another guy. Ive been using this dildo which is thicker and longer than me to fuck my wife a few times. She has cum with it but she says she prefers the feeling of my cock inside. I think the subtext is that she would prefer it was a real cock. Any suggestions to get her used to the bigger and get her to really prefer it? Im hoping that would lead her to feeling ok with the real thing. I just got to open that door for her.
Have an ex-girlfriend that i bought a john Holmes look alike and when i showed her what i bought she took it and immediately started working it into her tight pussy. I alternated between the dildo and my cock and we had a great night. By the way i fucked my next girlfriend that became my wife later with it and also her best friend when i was messing around. The wifes friend had a screaming orgasm with it, she loved the stretch she got in her pussy while i played with her clit.

My wife was willing to let me try a dildo on her.I started with a dildo not much larger than myself. It went very well. She had several climaxes and really enjoyed it. After about six months it was sliding in to easily so I purchased a really big one. It was twelve inches long and eight inches in girth. The first time I used it on her she went crazy, huge multiple climaxes, making sounds of passion I never heard before. She absolutely loved it, said I should use on her all the time. One night after sex I mentioned to her that if a dildo felt that good think how much better a big real cock would feel. She really should consider fucking a real cock. I told her to imagine how exciting and satisfying a big cock would feel. Just give it some thought and she did think about it because awhile later started asking questions about her fucking other men. She eventually did and thanked me for helping her to open up and explore her sexual desires. Encouraging her to experience sexual gratification and pleasures she would have missed.
My hotwife has enjoyed a great sex life being a hotwife .Her girlfriend set her up with a guy that was 8 in plus and thick. She had trouble taking his massive cock.. She wanted to continue ti see him but really wanted to fully take him.in her cunt.I bought her a big dildo to stretch her out . Since i have always got her ready.for her fuck dates. She told me that she had another date with the sane guy in a week . She told me you NEED TO GET NE READY I ASKED WHAT SHE WANTED..I WAS TOLD YOU WILL FUCK ME WITH MY DILDO EVERY DAY TO GET ME READY FOR MY FUCK WEEKEND
SHE TOLD ME YOU WILL.FUCK ME WITH IT AS I NEED TO FULLY TAKE THAT NASSIVE COCK ANY TIME IM WITH HIM

I brought a big one for my wife awhile back. She wasn't really into it and I probably brought it out at too many sessions so she thought it was annoying.
However, last time I noticed she was very wet and when I asked if just the head was OK, she ended up taking the whole thing. Not hard or anything but it was all in there.
When I pulled it out it was covered in her juices. She had a huge orgasm with it in her so I'm hoping it'll be a future regular thing.

Ma femme n'a pas encore baisé un autre mec. J'utilise ce gode qui est plus épais et plus long que moi pour baiser ma femme plusieurs fois. Elle a joui avec mais elle dit qu'elle préfère la sensation de ma bite à l'intérieur. Je pense que le sous-texte est qu'elle préférerait que ce soit une vraie bite. Des suggestions pour l'habituer au plus grand et lui faire vraiment le préférer ? J'espère que cela l'amènera à se sentir bien avec la vraie chose. Je dois juste lui ouvrir cette porte.
For my wife she have eat in this pussy there IS 20 min

Attachments

• video_20240106_031500.mp4
    5.8 MB