Anyone use dildos to get their wives to want a bigger cock?

After noticing a black work colleague’s very large penis while standing next to him at the company urinals. I went home raving to my wife about his penis and how I would like to see her being fucked by him , she refused to entertain the idea .l invited him over for dinner the following Saturday evening.
He arrived looking like real adonis , tight white top, loose fitting joggers. The shape of his cock was clearly visible as he moved it moved with his movement.
Although I noticed my wife slyly glimpsing at it but no joy of getting him and her getting close. That night after he had left and we went to bed she was desperate for sex . But still refused to try black cock .
So I started buying black dildos starting with one around the same size as mine , gradually buying bigger realistic black ones.
But still no was the answer to trying the real thing with black guy’s

Attachments

• IMG_0594.jpeg
    IMG_0594.jpeg
    381.6 KB · Views: 27
  • IMG_0585.jpeg
    IMG_0585.jpeg
    398.3 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0579.jpeg
    IMG_0579.jpeg
    403.7 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_0081.jpeg
    IMG_0081.jpeg
    606.9 KB · Views: 25
We are shopping for a good looking black realistic one as well. 8+ 9-10 would be nice, thickness is the main thing. I not only want a few for me but I really want to try s few out on my husband. I think the color contrast to our skin will be amazing. Anyone find high quality ones yet? Please no toxic materials. We have a couples of large pink ones that are amazing after making love for larger fucking but still searching for great black ones.

We are shopping for a good looking black realistic one as well. 8+ 9-10 would be nice, thickness is the main thing. I not only want a few for me but I really want to try s few out on my husband. I think the color contrast to our skin will be amazing. Anyone find high quality ones yet? Please no toxic materials. We have a couples of large pink ones that are amazing after making love for larger fucking but still searching for great black ones.
IMG_0535.jpeg
New black dildo…huge