Are Indian girls popular with bulls

Hi. I don't see this spoken about very often

Are Indian origin girls popular with bulls? If I convinced her to join the forum, would she have many options

She's 29, UK, 5'1 34gg tits fat ass, but a little heavy. I think bulls prefer white girls?

She does not know I have this fantasy
Anything with a heartbeat and a vagina is ok with most bulls 😂😂

Reactions: LongBrownshaft
Hi. I don't see this spoken about very often

Are Indian origin girls popular with bulls? If I convinced her to join the forum, would she have many options

She's 29, UK, 5'1 34gg tits fat ass, but a little heavy. I think bulls prefer white girls?

She does not know I have this fantasy
Nothing wrong at all with an Indian woman. I got a great BJ from one, but I still want to fuck at least one. And heavy is good.

Would be very open to hearing from bulls and cucks alike who want to pound my girlfriend

Everyone welcome to chat about her, especially if you would have rough sex and creampie her

Unfortunately, I am in the states, but for me, an Indian girl, Asian girl, Latina, etc. is more of a thrill in a way because of the newness of the women. Plus, they are different from what I have encountered besides in college. I love the exotic nature of a woman of another ethnicity, and I truly do not believe I am in the minority with that.
I tried had sex with a lot of ladies from others countries....romanian,Bulgarian,Albanian,Russian,danish,polish ,ukrainian,Moldavian ,cechian ,german....but i want to try asian ,this Is a dream

Women from India are some of the most beautiful ladies in the world, and yours falls right into that category! I have a platonic female friend here in the USA who is from India. She is absolutely, stunningly beautiful! The funny part is, she has no clue as to how beautiful she is. Good luck in your quest to entice her into the hotwife lifestyle. :)