Are Indian girls popular with bulls

Hi. I don't see this spoken about very often

Are Indian origin girls popular with bulls? If I convinced her to join the forum, would she have many options

She's 29, UK, 5'1 34gg tits fat ass, but a little heavy. I think bulls prefer white girls?

She does not know I have this fantasy

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230422-202036~4.png
    Screenshot_20230422-202036~4.png
    248.5 KB · Views: 466
  • Screenshot_20230421-072352~3.png
    Screenshot_20230421-072352~3.png
    339.1 KB · Views: 450
Unfortunately, I am in the states, but for me, an Indian girl, Asian girl, Latina, etc. is more of a thrill in a way because of the newness of the women. Plus, they are different from what I have encountered besides in college. I love the exotic nature of a woman of another ethnicity, and I truly do not believe I am in the minority with that.

Unfortunately, I am in the states, but for me, an Indian girl, Asian girl, Latina, etc. is more of a thrill in a way because of the newness of the women. Plus, they are different from what I have encountered besides in college. I love the exotic nature of a woman of another ethnicity, and I truly do not believe I am in the minority with that.
Thank you, that makes me optimistic

Reactions: St32

Are Indian origin girls popular with bulls? If I convinced her to join the forum, would she have many options

She's 29, UK, 5'1 34gg tits fat ass, but a little heavy. I think bulls prefer white girls?

Mate; the queue would form in a heartbeat... she'd fill a calendar with a new cock every day if she wanted.

Are you kidding.... 'Indian' origin girls are divinely sensual and beautifully desirable..... no question, your girl would be highly sought after, you may be sure.... PM me if you'd like to chat more about this, perhaps I can reassure you from my own experience with a still very dear friend of similar origin... You're a lucky man indeed... :love: :)

Reactions: LongBrownshaft
Are you kidding.... 'Indian' origin girls are divinely sensual and beautifully desirable..... no question, your girl would be highly sought after, you may be sure.... PM me if you'd like to chat more about this, perhaps I can reassure you from my own experience with a still very dear friend of similar origin... You're a lucky man indeed... :love: :)
Love that so much. Thank you my friend

Reactions: BigSkies

I'm moving back in the UK and am very interested. I also have been with Indian Asian couples where the women has been more reserved, has to be teased into the situation. DM me if interested.