Are Indian girls popular with bulls

Hi! Well, in my case I'm a big fan of the Asian girls in general.
I don't know exactly why, but if with a white girl I can cum 3-4 times... with Asians and Indians I can stay hard for hours...
I guess because I'm turned on by the idea of satisfying them much more than Asian men in general.
With all of my respects, is known that asian men in general are pretty small. And I'm very excited when asian wives and girlfriends talk about our size difference.
I'm like double of most of asian hubbies, so the difference is pretty high! They become totally crazy when fucking hung guys.

I don't know exactly why, but if with a white girl I can cum 3-4 times... with Asians and Indians I can stay hard for hours...
I guess because I'm turned on by the idea of satisfying them much more than Asian men in general.
With all of my respects, is known that asian men in general are pretty small. And I'm very excited when asian wives and girlfriends talk about our size difference.
I'm like double of most of asian hubbies, so the difference is pretty high! They become totally crazy when fucking hung guys.
Super!

I would love to watch her struggle on your big dick, before fully committing to riding you

I want to try asian lady too...but in Italy not Easy