Are there any cuckold books out there that might help in persuading my wife?

Yes my wife too googled cuckold and the description led her to go no further in consideration ( not that there was much in the first place lol ) . I know essentially it’s describes it but it’s really cold and as you say a bit frightening
Maybe search for the ebook titled, “Hotwife, Cuckold” by Ruby Small. It is a real life first person account from a female’s perspective. It may also help with understanding the value of good ground rules. These were instrumental for this couple in order to protect their marriage. I short, they needed these rules so both got what they needed in order to make this lifestyle successful and fulfilling for both.

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Maybe search for the ebook titled, “Hotwife, Cuckold” by Ruby Small. It is a real life first person account from a female’s perspective. It may also help with understanding the value of good ground rules. These were instrumental for this couple in order to protect their marriage. I short, they needed these rules so both got what they needed in order to make this lifestyle successful and fulfilling for both.
Many thanks I will look out for that - my wife isn’t a big reader as such but anything is worth a try 😀

What about books that are a bit more subtle. My wife reads all these Chic-lit novels. Does anybody have any tips for normal chic-lit-novels that have some sort of hotwifing or cuckolding scenario, so it would be a book that if I gave it she would actually read?