Are there any guys who have not had a blowjob and or have never had a girl swallow it all?

I read a blog where one of our members walked in to a new very young lover and dropped to her knees and sucked him until he came a short time later. She swallowed the entire load like a good hotwife would and then got up and left. The comment was that he had never been sucked to orgasm and had the girl swallow the load. Some of us get it regularly and I was surprised while at the same time some guys seem like the never get a good blowjob or have a girl swallow the load like she is hungry for it. How many of you do without? I have told my wife that she is in high demand but maybe even more than I thought.

By the time I was in college I'd probably had 50 bj with swallow. It was just now it went. First time a girl tried to kiss me after I about threw up. She had swallowed and it was about a minute after but still. Once I found it was a big turn on for the girl I adapted.

Reactions: Ddardo890
We had a friend over just before covid who had never cum in a woman’s mouth. In fact he said it was 5 years since he had a blowjob. I knew what was going to happen. Jade asked him why no girl had ever swallowed as she did it all the time. He said he guessed he never picked the right girl.

She then stood up whipped off her top and said come on the let’s sort this. Took his hand lead him into the lounge (left the door open😜) and proceeded to kiss him let him play with her boobs before getting on her knees and sucking his cock, licking his balls till he shot the load into her mouth. Of course I spied on it all😈

We had a friend over just before covid who had never cum in a woman’s mouth. In fact he said it was 5 years since he had a blowjob. I knew what was going to happen. Jade asked him why no girl had ever swallowed as she did it all the time. He said he guessed he never picked the right girl.

She then stood up whipped off her top and said come on the let’s sort this. Took his hand lead him into the lounge (left the door open😜) and proceeded to kiss him let him play with her boobs before getting on her knees and sucking his cock, licking his balls till he shot the load into her mouth. Of course I spied on it all😈
Damn I wish I was friends with your wife, I could use a good cock sucking like this

Reactions: Wifelovessex
Have had a few blow jobs, but have only ever cum from a bj once. And she didn't swallow. Maybe one day....
I can't imagine a woman's technique being so bad that you can't cum. My wife's technique makes it difficult to not cum. At least I want to hold off until she has had a few orgasms before I let go. Her first blow job was in a 62 Corvette driving down 101 late and night and she just had to have some cock. She leaned over in my lap and gave me my first and her first blowjob and it was ecstasy. She was so cock hungry but she has learned how to tease and play and the blowjobs are totally amazing. I can't imagine anyone not having to cum in her mouth with the quality of her blowjob. Wet, impulsive loving hungry. You can tell the way she looks and goes after the cock that she really wants the cum and that makes it even better.

I can't imagine a woman's technique being so bad that you can't cum. My wife's technique makes it difficult to not cum. At least I want to hold off until she has had a few orgasms before I let go. Her first blow job was in a 62 Corvette driving down 101 late and night and she just had to have some cock. She leaned over in my lap and gave me my first and her first blowjob and it was ecstasy. She was so cock hungry but she has learned how to tease and play and the blowjobs are totally amazing. I can't imagine anyone not having to cum in her mouth with the quality of her blowjob. Wet, impulsive loving hungry. You can tell the way she looks and goes after the cock that she really wants the cum and that makes it even better.
It's not that the technique has been bad. It actually feels really good. It takes me a long time to cum in general, so that might have something to do with it also.

It's really quite easy. Young guys typically are looking for a virgin to marry. A girl he can take home to mom and family. He may have someone he fucks on the side or maybe an older teacher like I had but I was looking for that perfect virgin. Found her and popped her cherry but that doesn't count since I popped it. She did suck my cock before we got married but it wasn't until after we were married that she started turning into a slut. The slut we men really wanted in the first place but didn't know it. For the unlucky they get the virgin who doesn't like sex a lot and won't suck cock. I lucked out and she turned into the slut I didn't know I wanted. We took a vacation a couple years ago and she rented a house with a hot tub and fucked and sucked me in every room and including the lawn and hot tub. I can't imagine you having a let down from that special when she sucks your cock and swallows. Something about her just going for it and trying to suck it dry and not spilling a drop of what is precious to her. The cum.

As a married guy, bjs had stopped a long time ago. Even further since she swallowed. Then I started letting guys suck me. No problem with completion and swallowing there. If the wife won't there is a guy with a willing mouth.

As a married guy, bjs had stopped a long time ago. Even further since she swallowed. Then I started letting guys suck me. No problem with completion and swallowing there. If the wife won't there is a guy with a willing mouth.
I would agree with you, especially since I am one of those willing mouths. I have given blowjobs to 7 married men who were not getting them at home. I have currently been servicing the same man for 5 years. When he is in need he shoots me an email and I meet him to suck him off. Like with the other 6 it is just me blowing them no reciprocation which I enjoy very much. I get off being their personal cocksucker so this arrangement works great for me. As far as my wife she luv's giving blowjobs and I can get one from her whenever I desire.

I would agree with you, especially since I am one of those willing mouths. I have given blowjobs to 7 married men who were not getting them at home. I have currently been servicing the same man for 5 years. When he is in need he shoots me an email and I meet him to suck him off. Like with the other 6 it is just me blowing them no reciprocation which I enjoy very much. I get off being their personal cocksucker so this arrangement works great for me. As far as my wife she luv's giving blowjobs and I can get one from her whenever I desire.
That's a great arrangement.

I'm having trouble right now finding a hosting cocksucker near me. I keep wondering if I can outfit the back seat of my truck so there is no chance of public indecency.

The first woman to suck me until I came and swallow it was my high school biology teacher.

I was 19, it was the year after I graduated. She was in her mid 30s and married.

As soon as she felt me getting close she started throating me. I shot my load down the back of her throat. I nearly went weak in the knees.

She's also the first woman I creampied. The events of that summer are quite a story.

That's a great arrangement.

I'm having trouble right now finding a hosting cocksucker near me. I keep wondering if I can outfit the back seat of my truck so there is no chance of public indecency.
I have hosted but it is pretty rare, even though wife is aware I still try to be discrete and cautious about who I invite to my home. So a lot of my encounter have occurred out side at a secluded place. Living in Arizona there are many areas that offer an ideal private space to do what I enjoy and we can be confident we won't get caught. I have not tried a car or truck but that is mainly because my preferred position is to be on my knees in front of the guy. However, I have gave one blow job with the guy sitting next to me in my truck so if if you create the space in yours it should good.

Sad, I can't imagine being in a marriage where I had to seek out guys to suck my cock........but I know its not unusual. The number of guys I knew over the years, high school...college....after.... getting married to women they NEW didn't suck cock and their goal in life was to get their cock sucked......sad sad sad. They enced up going to hookers who are TERRIBLE at sucking cock and HATE doing it too. Risking diseases to take home to their won't suck cock wives. Sad state of affairs.

CW

Reactions: Ozzij
Sad, I can't imagine being in a marriage where I had to seek out guys to suck my cock........but I know its not unusual. The number of guys I knew over the years, high school...college....after.... getting married to women they NEW didn't suck cock and their goal in life was to get their cock sucked......sad sad sad. They enced up going to hookers who are TERRIBLE at sucking cock and HATE doing it too. Risking diseases to take home to their won't suck cock wives. Sad state of affairs.

CW
You go to the wrong hookers.
Generally it's faster and less mess so most actually prefer it, and charge much less for one. A streetwalking whore makes her money by volume, they get real good at it so they can get on to the next trick.

Prior to my current Mrs. My previous girlfriend would suck n spit regularly.. one before that swallowed. My Mrs doesn't entertain it, but quite happily enjoys me going down on her...So it's a mixed bag. Some guys get it, some don't.

Find another guy to give you head. Besides they're better at it.
Not sure if guys are better at it but it is fair to say they have insight that women do not. I have had blowjobs from other men but they were not the best I ever had, that still goes to a woman (wife). However, there was another woman who gave me a blowjob in my car, she was awesome in that just as I came she took me all the way down her throat but that talent is rare. I like to think I can give a guy a good blowjob but I give credit to the wife for my skill. Learned a lot from watching her and I can say that of all the blowjobs I have given none have complained. Of course they may have been just being polite....lol. I would add that over the years how I want to get off has changed, now I really enjoy edging. Wife brings me to the edge of cumming then after a while makes me cum very slowly. If you have not tried this slow-cum technique I highly recommend it.

Reactions: Wooster101
Not sure if guys are better at it but it is fair to say they have insight that women do not. I have had blowjobs from other men but they were not the best I ever had, that still goes to a woman (wife). However, there was another woman who gave me a blowjob in my car, she was awesome in that just as I came she took me all the way down her throat but that talent is rare. I like to think I can give a guy a good blowjob but I give credit to the wife for my skill. Learned a lot from watching her and I can say that of all the blowjobs I have given none have complained. Of course they may have been just being polite....lol. I would add that over the years how I want to get off has changed, now I really enjoy edging. Wife brings me to the edge of cumming then after a while makes me cum very slowly. If you have not tried this slow-cum technique I highly recommend it.

I love edging. The woman I mentioned in my previous post taught me this. She would have me fuck her or suck me until I got close then make me stop just as my cock started pulsing then make make me stop and contain the orgasm.

We would spend over an hour having sex like this. When she finally had me cum my load was huge and the orgasm was fantastic. She had a big cum fetish.