Are there any guys who have not had a blowjob and or have never had a girl swallow it all?

I read a blog where one of our members walked in to a new very young lover and dropped to her knees and sucked him until he came a short time later. She swallowed the entire load like a good hotwife would and then got up and left. The comment was that he had never been sucked to orgasm and had the girl swallow the load. Some of us get it regularly and I was surprised while at the same time some guys seem like the never get a good blowjob or have a girl swallow the load like she is hungry for it. How many of you do without? I have told my wife that she is in high demand but maybe even more than I thought.

Sad, I can't imagine being in a marriage where I had to seek out guys to suck my cock........but I know its not unusual. The number of guys I knew over the years, high school...college....after.... getting married to women they NEW didn't suck cock and their goal in life was to get their cock sucked......sad sad sad. They enced up going to hookers who are TERRIBLE at sucking cock and HATE doing it too. Risking diseases to take home to their won't suck cock wives. Sad state of affairs.

CW
I mostly seek cocksucker to tide me over between times I can get with my FWB for mutual. Becasue I do like cocksucing too. Anyway, the guys you find are far more enthusiastic about it. They really get off on making a man cum with no expectations of rewards or reciprocation. They do it for free so it doesn't involve spending family resources, unlike hookers. Most women will stop a few years after marriage as the dynamic changes.

One of our favorite things is to go 69 and both cum at the same time. I will usually try to get her off at least 2 or 3 times before we end up going 69 to a mutual orgasm but it is special. In my old age I am enjoying her orgasms nearly as much as my own and the fact that she can have unlimited orgasms makes me want to get her off. In her old age she has gotten so damn easy to make her cum. It used to take quite awhile to get her first orgasm and the rest became easy. Now they are pretty much all easy and she can tremble and jerk and her pussy goes will. If I am fucking her it feels like her pussy is sucking me off and if I have my tongue in it the throbbing is amazing. I know she loves sucking cock and swallowing cum as sometimes my explosion in her mouth will trigger her orgasm. Thanks fun.

Reactions: Ozzij
A blow job without cumming in her mouth as she greedily gulps it down? What's the point? Ain't nobody got time for that
I agree. I dated women that would suck but never swallow.

After high school I hooked up with one of my previous teachers and she gladly sucked and swallowed every drop out of me. I stopped wasting my time with a lot of women after that

I read a blog where one of our members walked in to a new very young lover and dropped to her knees and sucked him until he came a short time later. She swallowed the entire load like a good hotwife would and then got up and left. The comment was that he had never been sucked to orgasm and had the girl swallow the load. Some of us get it regularly and I was surprised while at the same time some guys seem like the never get a good blowjob or have a girl swallow the load like she is hungry for it. How many of you do without? I have told my wife that she is in high demand but maybe even more than I thought.
I am. Lol virgin and totally inexperienced sexually

Reactions: Rookie
Anyone who has not been sucked or swallowed needs to keep looking. A lot of you probably don't know how great and special it is to be sucked to fruition and swallowed. Swallowing really completes it and many women love it while others hate it. Find one who loves it and enjoy her.

My girls always swallow my load.

Anyone who has not been sucked or swallowed needs to keep looking. A lot of you probably don't know how great and special it is to be sucked to fruition and swallowed. Swallowing really completes it and many women love it while others hate it. Find one who loves it and enjoy her.
I agree. I was so naive thinking all women were like the women I dated before that were total cum dodgers.

Not only will some women let you cum in their mouth but some absolutely crave the feeling of you pumping a load down the back of their throat and happily take everything you can give.

I was thinking this morning about sex gone by as she is going to suck my cock and fuck my brains out later. We were driving up I5 in a motorhome and she gave me an amazing blowjob. Daylight so I could watch her head bob up and down while she sucked my cock to fruition and swallowed every drop. Some guys have never been sucked or swallowed let alone driving up I5 in broad daylight. Amazing. She can't do it in the Challenger but she sure can in bed. Maybe.

Not sure if guys are better at it but it is fair to say they have insight that women do not. I have had blowjobs from other men but they were not the best I ever had, that still goes to a woman (wife). However, there was another woman who gave me a blowjob in my car, she was awesome in that just as I came she took me all the way down her throat but that talent is rare. I like to think I can give a guy a good blowjob but I give credit to the wife for my skill. Learned a lot from watching her and I can say that of all the blowjobs I have given none have complained. Of course they may have been just being polite....lol. I would add that over the years how I want to get off has changed, now I really enjoy edging. Wife brings me to the edge of cumming then after a while makes me cum very slowly. If you have not tried this slow-cum technique I highly recommend it.
I had a number of guys who asked if I could give their wives lessons. Of course they were joking, but I would if the situation arose.

Reactions: Discretefun66
Never have had anyone swallow but I have