As a cuck where do you get to cum?

Would like to add, my wife lets me cum in my panties, then put on leggings. Depending the fabric, the wetness will show. That's one of the humiliation points. Do it just before a friend or family comes over to the house.

One of my past issues that fed her disappointment with me was my inability to last more than 3 or 4 minutes if that before I'd blow my load. Many times I'd pull out trying not to cum but end up cumming on her pussy instead of in it. Once everything came out into the open she told me how pathetic I was. Her words were something to the effect of "you're a billion time better at cumming than you are at actually fucking and you still manage to get that wrong". On night while eating her she was becoming upset because I was fidgeting with my dick and she told me to go jerk off into the garage can so I can focus on the important things. When I came back in with my little limp cock she had a big smile on her face. She said watching me shoot my load in the trash was probably the first time my seed went were it was supposed to go. Since then anytime I need to jerk off I go knee in the corner of the bathroom and jerk off dry until I shoot my wad in the trash.

A couple times I was treated to the sight of her bulls used rubbers from earlier. That was hot and I got off quick.
Since my cum is not important but her but after being fully cuckold she like me to cum on her feet and make me lick it clean ...If bull is around she like me to be helpless as she knew watching her definitely make me cum she like me to cum on her feet n bull watch me lick her and he used to rub his dick on her feet saying suck me too and her big smile while I lick my own cum from the feet tasting his dick .... Sometimes when she make me cum on her hairy pussy hairs and burry my face make me smell and turn my face dirty she enjoy me being so obedient and submissive ...Once I remember when she was having a gabgbang and she was all dirty by there cum all over her naked sweating body after exhausted gangbang and she told them watch how my sissy hubby obey me she undressed me and stroked me just twice n I cum and she collected that in her hands and wiped on my face and make me lick her entire dirty filthy body and all said your husband is nothing but just a faggot

I can cum, but only on her body and have to clean off every inch of her. Breasts, tummy, thighs. Whatever.

It's a different topic, but this has led me to becoming a fuck licker for my wife and any of her steady dates.

In to a condom if she is involved, or in the toilet if I am jerking off......she'll send mt to the bathroom to "take care of THAT" if I am pestering her too much and she's not in the mood. I have been on "condom only" sex with her since November 2012. Her Boss/Lover had full totally unprotected access to cum DEEP inside of her every time they were together. She wanted to get pregnant by him, and wanted to be SURE it was not my baby.

CW

I usually drop my load in bed hopefully being pummeled by a bull that feels like known one will know if he trys the other side once. 95 percent they cum so hard from banging my cute sissy ass and they say it's the best orgasm they have had in a while. My wife can pick a monster dick easy and why she chose my 3 inch dick crazy. I refuse to fuck her stretched out pussy I would not even come close please her. Most of the time she wants double cocks and for long periods.

Reactions: Bobby75