As a male, how is it to feel someone cum in you?

Personally I've only ever had wife's and one gf finger in my tight ass before. But will say had the most intense orgasms getting my butt peanut massaged while being jerked and sucked. Wife did run one of her smaller toys all around my taint and teased my hole once but wasn't about fucking me with it. Back as a teen, while exploring i did satisfy my curiosity then with small objects. Consider myself quite masculine irregardless.

This was my bf inside of me. He's cum inside of me at least 30 times or more over the last couple of years. He always fucked me missionary style so he could kiss me while he pumped me like a girl! Unfortunately we live too far apart now, so I'm looking for another bf :)
i just got hard reading about this never have had it done would love to feel someone slowly slide their cock in my tight ass and feel him cum inside me

Attachments

• 0961064A-D52A-45D1-982A-E92249D6881B.jpeg
    0961064A-D52A-45D1-982A-E92249D6881B.jpeg
    440.5 KB · Views: 45
I look forwardvto licking up his creampie from her pussy. I am not into humiliation. Perhaps we are more of a hot wife scenario than a true cuck relationship. Not too concerned about labels... we just enjoy sex!
Agreed. Labels are over-rated. People are too quick to put others into this box or that box. We do the things that we enjoy and try not to label or judge others for doing the things they enjoy.

We had a new guy over last month. While i was fucking my wife missionary he climbed on top of me and slid it in. After a few minutes he came inside me which then of course caused me to cum in my wife. Nice hot mess !!!
This is one of our favourites. Watching Lynn getting fucked then getting the guy hard again and have him take my ass while my cock is buried deep in her sloppy used cunt.

I’ve had sex with men in my past, but never with my wife present or participating in things. It’s such a great thing to do
It’s tricky not all women are into it. Have you talked to your wife about it? Lynn enjoys it as much as I do but it was a real turn off for my first wife. She knew I was bi and had sex with men but she didn’t want to be a part of it or hear about it. She accepted it but didn’t want any part in it.

It’s tricky not all women are into it. Have you talked to your wife about it? Lynn enjoys it as much as I do but it was a real turn off for my first wife. She knew I was bi and had sex with men but she didn’t want to be a part of it or hear about it. She accepted it but didn’t want any part in it.
My wife knows I am bisexual, I’ve been openly bi since I was a teenager and she’s absolutely fine with this. We just don’t share things when it comes to her lovers. She prefers to have a private and separate sex life to the one she has with me and isn’t keen on mixing things.
She has husband sex and boyfriend sex and never the two shall meet.

My wife knows I am bisexual, I’ve been openly bi since I was a teenager and she’s absolutely fine with this. We just don’t share things when it comes to her lovers. She prefers to have a private and separate sex life to the one she has with me and isn’t keen on mixing things.
She has husband sex and boyfriend sex and never the two shall meet.
How are you with that? It can be difficult when both partners have different expectations

I am very happy with it. It kind of suites us both (and her lover) really well. We view it as an asymmetrical situation and we both know what we want and respect that.
That’s great then as long as what you have works for both of you. When my first wife and I were swinging we saw a few relationships fail because partners wanted different things. Glad to hear that your situation works for you both.

That’s great then as long as what you have works for both of you. When my first wife and I were swinging we saw a few relationships fail because partners wanted different things. Glad to hear that your situation works for you both.
We are very into communication and my wife cuckolding me has really brought us closer together as a couple even if it has lead to us having less sex. It’s worked really well for us