As a male, how is it to feel someone cum in you?

I have only tried this once. I started things off by blowing the guy on his couch, then I lubed his cock and my own ass and then sat down on his cock and slowly got accustomed to the feeling.
Once I got used to the feeling of having his cock in my ass, he had me climb off and told me to lay on his living room floor with my face down and my ass high in the air. He then mounted me from behind and held my hips and pulled me back onto his cock. He was rock hard, and I felt a little slutty and not in control.
He then went wild and really started to pound me and held me tight . He began moaning loudly and then grunted “ I going to flood that tight little ass”. I felt a little awkward and slightly ashamed, but I was really enjoying using my married virgin asshole for his pleasure.
Seconds later, he tensed up and pulled my hips back and held his hard cock as deep as he could and began pumping his cum into me.
I was all psyched up and ready to feel his hot spurts inside of me, but in reality……… all I felt was his cock swell up in girth for a second and then I could feel his cock throbbing right at my tender asshole ( sphincter) and I could tell he was spurting his cum deep inside my ass, but I never felt anything inside me like the warmth of his cum or anything like that.
A few seconds later he collapsed on my back breathing heavily, and I remember feeling proud that I could take it and that I made him feel good I was responsible for making him shoot his cum load.
After that, he pulled his cock out of my well fucked ass, and I distinctly remember feeling the cool air on my tender asshole, and hoping that I didn’t accidentally poop on his carpet. LOL
That cool air feeling was immediately replaced by his warm cum dribbling out of my ass and down my ball sack as his cum dripped onto his living room floor…….I felt like such a used slut……..I enjoyed that feeling !
He brought me a towel and helped my to my feet and walked me down the hallway to his bathroom and into a shower.
I could feel his cum running down my legs as I walked and then realized that he must have shot a huge load inside of me.
He showered with me and helped get cleaned up, and after I washed and soaped up his cock….. he began growing hard again in my hands. So I rinsed the soap off his cock and dropped to my knees in the shower and proceeded to suck and worship that cock that just fucked me moments before until he grunted once again and flooded my mouth with his pleasant tasting warm seed.
We dried off and got dressed and I began driving home.
The whole way home I could still feel his seed leaking out of me and leaving a slippery puddle in my underwear which I then had to change again as soon as I got home.

I must say that the actual feeling of first time anal sex was not the pleasure I was hoping it would be, and I also wished that I could have felt more sensations as he was pumping his cum in me. However, the naughty feeling I got as he was grunting and pumping, and the feeling of his cum trickling out of my ass was a psychological turn on.
Thats a hot story.... Nice that he could cum twice so quickly... Its always good to get a mouthful of cum!

It drives me crazy when a guy fucks me bareback - and in front of a mirror. I lean over in front of him, and watch his face as he concentrates on getting it in my ass. Then I watch the expression on his face when he slides it all the way in. And I keep watching my face as I'm geting pounded. And the best is when he says he's going to cum, and I see the sheer pleasure on his face as he pushes it all the way inside me - and cuns. Mirrors are the best.

its totally surrendering yourself for his pleasure that attracts me the most
Yes, that is what is so appealing to me, a total surrender of the self to another. Something that can be hard to achieve with a woman. Plus, that cock pushing again and again on to prostate really makes me cum hard....just ejects right out of me...hardly need my cock touched at all. Great feeling.

I was fucked recently by a bull who came loads and loads really deep in me. The feeling was intense, he was very long and as he came he was balls deep, he shot a good seven squirts of hot cum up me, he stayed inside me for a couple of minutes with his cock still twitching.
Sounds like a hotly intense time for you. I love the feeling also of my wife and i sharing a bulls cock. Makes for some sexy pillow talk!

I have had anal sex once a long time ago but the guy did not release in me. I am hoping to experience what has been described in the last few threads soon. I want to feel the intensity of another mans orgasm, the combination of the thrusts, grunts, and feel of his load in me. I have given many blowjobs and get off on the intensity of that, sensing the guys cock swelling just before he cums, the moans, and then feeling the spurts of his hot cum on my tongue.

I have had anal sex once a long time ago but the guy did not release in me. I am hoping to experience what has been described in the last few threads soon. I want to feel the intensity of another mans orgasm, the combination of the thrusts, grunts, and feel of his load in me. I have given many blowjobs and get off on the intensity of that, sensing the guys cock swelling just before he cums, the moans, and then feeling the spurts of his hot cum on my tongue.
I enjouy that as well, but having that hard cock inside of you, you just feel like you are giving everything to him, a feeling completeness. His pressure inside of you makes it hard NOT to cum, and when you do, its explosive. You feel that throbbing and extra time of rigidness just begor ehe cdomes....you know he is going to. yYou fee very close to him afterwards, if he is a nice guy.

No-one gets in my ass without a condom BUT I've taken many many loads orally. Each is different; taste, texture, viscosity, volume, etc. Each orgasm is also different, no 2 guys orgasm the same. I don't think there was ever one I didn't like. It's exhilarating and confirms for me that I'm in a power position.
Love it! Only 1 time did his cum taste bitter... Always great to swallow! Sucking and swallowing is awesome. Dont know why more women dont feel this way!

I was fucked recently by a bull who came loads and loads really deep in me. The feeling was intense, he was very long and as he came he was balls deep, he shot a good seven squirts of hot cum up me, he stayed inside me for a couple of minutes with his cock still twitching.
Wow - that's great - I got hard just reading what you wrote. Well done.

I can cum often when I guy is barebacking me - and cums inside me. It is such an intense sexual turn on for me.
I find when I’m being fucked I cum numerous times as he’s ramming me hard, they are like loads of mini orgasms, my tiny excuse for a cock dribbles nearly non stop. I also find when a guy cums deep in me I cum then too, the hot cum, the swelling and twitching cock sends me over the edge.

I find when I’m being fucked I cum numerous times as he’s ramming me hard, they are like loads of mini orgasms, my tiny excuse for a cock dribbles nearly non stop. I also find when a guy cums deep in me I cum then too, the hot cum, the swelling and twitching cock sends me over the edge.
Me too!!! Great reply from you. It would be arousing if you and me were in a room side by side, on our hands and knees,getting fucked by two guys. What a turn on that would be.