As a male, how is it to feel someone cum in you?

Cumming a male means you orgasm ejects your body. But how is it to receive an orgasm in your body as a man?
I love it. I love knowing that the cum from every cock I've sucked has been incorporated into my body. And the cum I have donated to other men became part of them. It is a real bond. When I meet with my FWB we both know that we are part of each other.

There's nothing I can think of that feels better to me than when a man is fucking your boi pussy nice and deep, kissing you as he's plunging deep into you. Then you feel him pushing harder to get as deep into that pussy as he can, then he stops and you can feel his cock throbbing which is that telltale sign that he is pumping his sperm deep into you!

There's nothing I can think of that feels better to me than when a man is fucking your boi pussy nice and deep, kissing you as he's plunging deep into you. Then you feel him pushing harder to get as deep into that pussy as he can, then he stops and you can feel his cock throbbing which is that telltale sign that he is pumping his sperm deep into you!
Hi pm me

Cumming a male means you orgasm ejects your body. But how is it to receive an orgasm in your body as a man?
Makes me feel like the sissy faggot I am. Little down that I can’t get bred with a black baby but feeling another man blow a load in you and looking over to see your wife cringe at how much you love it is very humiliating and arousing!

It's hard to describe, but I will try. If you are desired by a man, which means his cock gets hard, or when he is touching you and gets hard and the way he looks at you, and if that person cums in me, I feel warm and nice, the feeling is that I have fulfilled him. This has happened to me. On the other hand if he is hard because of your wife, then it does not carry that warm feeling. It feels being degraded which is great if you are a cuck.

I have only tried this once. I started things off by blowing the guy on his couch, then I lubed his cock and my own ass and then sat down on his cock and slowly got accustomed to the feeling.
Once I got used to the feeling of having his cock in my ass, he had me climb off and told me to lay on his living room floor with my face down and my ass high in the air. He then mounted me from behind and held my hips and pulled me back onto his cock. He was rock hard, and I felt a little slutty and not in control.
He then went wild and really started to pound me and held me tight . He began moaning loudly and then grunted “ I going to flood that tight little ass”. I felt a little awkward and slightly ashamed, but I was really enjoying using my married virgin asshole for his pleasure.
Seconds later, he tensed up and pulled my hips back and held his hard cock as deep as he could and began pumping his cum into me.
I was all psyched up and ready to feel his hot spurts inside of me, but in reality……… all I felt was his cock swell up in girth for a second and then I could feel his cock throbbing right at my tender asshole ( sphincter) and I could tell he was spurting his cum deep inside my ass, but I never felt anything inside me like the warmth of his cum or anything like that.
A few seconds later he collapsed on my back breathing heavily, and I remember feeling proud that I could take it and that I made him feel good I was responsible for making him shoot his cum load.
After that, he pulled his cock out of my well fucked ass, and I distinctly remember feeling the cool air on my tender asshole, and hoping that I didn’t accidentally poop on his carpet. LOL
That cool air feeling was immediately replaced by his warm cum dribbling out of my ass and down my ball sack as his cum dripped onto his living room floor…….I felt like such a used slut……..I enjoyed that feeling !
He brought me a towel and helped my to my feet and walked me down the hallway to his bathroom and into a shower.
I could feel his cum running down my legs as I walked and then realized that he must have shot a huge load inside of me.
He showered with me and helped get cleaned up, and after I washed and soaped up his cock….. he began growing hard again in my hands. So I rinsed the soap off his cock and dropped to my knees in the shower and proceeded to suck and worship that cock that just fucked me moments before until he grunted once again and flooded my mouth with his pleasant tasting warm seed.
We dried off and got dressed and I began driving home.
The whole way home I could still feel his seed leaking out of me and leaving a slippery puddle in my underwear which I then had to change again as soon as I got home.

I must say that the actual feeling of first time anal sex was not the pleasure I was hoping it would be, and I also wished that I could have felt more sensations as he was pumping his cum in me. However, the naughty feeling I got as he was grunting and pumping, and the feeling of his cum trickling out of my ass was a psychological turn on.

No-one gets in my ass without a condom BUT I've taken many many loads orally. Each is different; taste, texture, viscosity, volume, etc. Each orgasm is also different, no 2 guys orgasm the same. I don't think there was ever one I didn't like. It's exhilarating and confirms for me that I'm in a power position.
It's exhilarating and confirms for me that I'm in a power position.
That was the most surprising thing for me. I was new to it but instinctively knew how to milk him and feeling him totally lose it on top of me...I LOVED it. It was an insight into what women experience.

Taken quite a few loads raw. I very much enjoy anal play, strong prostate orgasm's... I enjoy them on the large, size, ... toys are great too.
Most men cum hard when fucking, I can usually feel his cock pulsing and sometimes a warm flooding sensation as he ejaculates, if he is a big cummer..
Luv that cum seeping out of my used hole, great lube for stroking a load off..
Good fun, and not a threat to my masculinity at all, quite the opposite really...
Man you I envy you! I just played with my 6.5cm circumference dildo today (family away). Took me 20 minutes to get in all the way, stretch me out and be able to thrust. But at least not like early years that the pain was too much and had to wait 48hrs to push further.

I suppose you feel "fulfilled" so to speak? Proud of yourself that your girly ass has made a man orgasm inside it?
Strange thing to say, I guess I dont have a "feel like a girl" fetish, because I can't feel like a girl, I'm not a girl. and it's literally impossible for me to have any idea what a girl feels, nor would I want to.. lol

I like it because a cock feels good in my ass.