As a male, how is it to feel someone cum in you?

En la boca puede ser increíble si es un eyaculador duro, siente las contracciones y el chorro de semen golpeando tu garganta, en el culo no sientes tanto el eyacular pero es emocionante sacar el goteo al día siguiente y olerlo.
Totalmente de acuerdo con lo que has descrito sobre el momento que sientes que empieza a correrse en tu garganta es una sensación superior

Reactions: Desejo de corno
Having a real man mount you and fuck you like a bitch is one of the most submissive acts I can imagine. More so if it's bareback and he's using you like a sex toy. That moment when he slams into you, grunting, while he empties his balls, makes me feel so submissive and SOOOO aroused. Coming home to my wife, with my boi-pussy leaking is so erotic.

Having a real man mount you and fuck you like a bitch is one of the most submissive acts I can imagine. More so if it's bareback and he's using you like a sex toy. That moment when he slams into you, grunting, while he empties his balls, makes me feel so submissive and SOOOO aroused. Coming home to my wife, with my boi-pussy leaking is so erotic.
I don’t consider myself submissive, just bisexual. But I do agree having a guy fuck me hard and feeling him erupt deep in my ass is very erotic.
J.

Gotta agree with Steel on that one. Hotwife or cuckoldress get the kisses
I delivered my wife to a black gentleman in Kansas City , we talked for awhile then he led her by the hand to the bedroom. I gave them a few minutes before I entered, they were fucking hard , she was squirting, but no talk, I told her , a man wants to hear ! He’s fucking you good ! Let him know , I asked to taste that juicy fucking , he let me suck that beautiful black dick with her juices , then asked me if he could kiss my wife, I said you’re fucking her aren’t you! We became friends

Nice to know there are other men here that thinks like me. I love holding my wife with my ass full of cum.