Ashley's Adventures. Pt. 1 How it began

Flushed with excitement she speeds down the Highway to retrieve her man, he's a soldier. It's been 9 months since they've last seen each other. She reaches the long line at the pick up of his terminal, right on time, his landing time was pushed back so plenty time to spare....and think. Its been a long 9months, Is he the same as when she last seen him? Her smile slowly fades, when does she tell him? Does she say anything at all? She's been so caught up in excitement for his return, she forgot about her boyfriend who's been texting and calling to see where she is. Jerry doesn't know Tyrone is back, it's so soon. Jerry and Ashley had an agreement. He'd fill in for Tyrone while he was in Training. As of recently though, they've been discussing making it official since they have so much in common and the sex was phenomenal. They fucked what seemed like every day sometimes more than once. But what she's never told Jerry is that she pictures Tyrone every time she closed her eyes during sex. She is remembering all of these things as she waits in line. "Never mind that right now." She tells herself, thinking about how backed up Tyrone must be, he hasn't had any in 9months, she's ready to be used by him in all the ways he wrote about in the letters. Ashley is wearing a thin sun dress that reveals almost everything when the sun hits her right. Tyrone loved when she wore those, he loved how her pussy looked hanging from between her chocolate thighs like a blooming plum on a tree when the sun shined at just the right angle for the world to see.....Ashley has some of the best pussy he has ever had, and Jerry would agree....and those before them. To have Ashley was a luxury, she wasn't like the other buss downs in the hood. Ashley was different. Tyrone finally reunites with his Sweet Plum Fairy. First stop, the hotel room she booked just for them. The sex was even better than she'd imagined and she discovered a new sensation of being fucked in the ass. He sips his Hennessey, soaked with sweet sweat from the best pussy in the world. "Let's hit the mall." He says afterwards. After 9months of wearing military fatigue, Tyrone was ready to upgrade his drip. Ashley worked at the mall so the discounts made for some great shopping, plus now he has his own discount that he couldn't wait to utilize. Only one problem, Jerry works the mall as well. "I have to tell you something," Ashley says before going into the mall. Tyrone looks at her knowingly, "No need, who is it," Ashley was stunned at his reaction, "His name is Jerry" "Do you love him?" "NO, I was missing you and he reminded me so much of you baby, I'm so sorry" Tyrone didn't respond, just proceeds out of the vehicle towards the mall. Footlocker is the first stop, the new Js just dropped and this money is burning a whole in Tyrone's pockets. "Let me guess, the new Js, size 10," a towering figure says from behind Tyrone, "My names Jerry and I'll be taking ca-" Ashley is slowly walking towards them after she was aimlessly walking in Victoria Secret next door avoiding the Footlocker as much as possible. "Hi Jerry," Tyrone faces her quickly, then at Jerry and gives a menacing look, almost like a smile they scared Ashley something serious, "he must have learned that in training," she thought, her panties now suddenly moist. Tyrone looks Jerry in the eyes and shakes his hand, "Thanks Jerry, but I'll take it from here." Jerry turned to walk away, unable to do or say what he wants since he is at work and doesn't want to cause a scene, "size 10 1/2...." Tyrone says. Jerry never looks back and proceeds to grab the shoes. Tyrone and Ashley make it back to her parents home, immigrants who came here to the states about 10yrs prior from Ghana. After being praised by her parents the proceed up to her room. It's silent, and Tyrone only seems interested in trying on his new shoes. Ashley is sitting behind him at the edge of the bed, both nervous and horny ironically. "Are you mad?" "Should I be?" "I'm sorry baby, I was so lonely." It became silent again for about 5 minutes. "I'm not mad that it happened, I'm upset that you didn't communicate with me," confused Ashley responded, "I don't understand how you mean." Tyrone turns to her, "how can be upset at something that you've been doing, since before me? If you would have just told me how you were feeling, heck I probably would have been ok with it." Ashley was completely SHOCKED. "So....you are ok with what I did?" "Do you baby, I know you a freak, just let me know next time, don't leave me in the dark." Ashley was stunned and remained looking into a dark corner of the room for about 15mins until she heard the sound of the ESPN jingle that made her rush Tyrone and suck his curved 7inch fat dick like never before.