Asian/PinayWifey here open for other Man while I watch...

iCute

Couple
We are a couple here in the Philippines aged early 30's. At first, this is only my fantasy and I have been pestering her for almost a year already. Then this year she finally agreed to do it with a condition that only a foreigner Man that is behave, clean, discreet, healthy(No STD/AiDS), willing to visit our country for vacation, and of course has that unique big cock. If you are interested just hit me a message for further settlement of ideas. Thank you and please respect post.

#FilipinaHotWifey

Last edited:
Reactions: Deviant dad
Hey there
We go the the Philippines once a year
Usually to Pampanga to visit friends and family
We’re in our 50’s
Clean
In good shape
Email me if you want to discuss

Thank you for the reply Sir, we are currently living in Davao, simple people with simple life. If given a chance, what type experience we may try? I must stay on this convo to stay discreet, hope you understand.

Reactions: Deviant dad
Thank you for the reply Sir, we are currently living in Davao, simple people with simple life. If given a chance, what type experience we may try? I must stay on this convo to stay discreet, hope you understand.
Completely understand
Feel free to ask anything

Hello Sir,

May I ask if you had already experienced this kind of things? what are they? does it change a lifestyle and sexlife? we wanted to try hotwiving Sir while I watched and if ok to have a video of it. This is a once in a lifetime experience for us. Do you opinion to share with? Thank you...

Hello Sir,

May I ask if you had already experienced this kind of things? what are they? does it change a lifestyle and sexlife? we wanted to try hotwiving Sir while I watched and if ok to have a video of it. This is a once in a lifetime experience for us. Do you opinion to share with? Thank you...
We are married 26 years
We started swinging after our second child
It enhanced our relationship
But you both must want this

Reactions: compassionatedom
We are still living partners Sir, 14years already. But this year might change it because we are planning on getting married. So before we get to another page of our lives, we wanted to try something we didn't tried before. We agreed on finding a nice Foreign Man/Guy she can have sex with the idea of me watching and filming the whole once in a lifetime event. We did not talk about swinging because you already know that Filipino Man like me has below average dick to begin with, if size matters to your wife then it will be not good for her. But if given a chance why not, I'll do my best.