Asian wife allowed boyfriend to ejaculate inside while ovulating.

You can take a close inspection of her 23 year old vagina here. She was leaking sperm from one of her boyfriends a few hours after he ejaculated in her. She was not ovulating here so it was ok to cum inside that weekend. My wife does not permit men to use condom on her. Only natural sex. Boyfriends baby could arrive this month.2A86F579-2869-419B-AED1-70A6EC6F02C7.jpeg91C376B0-EDA9-4C26-894D-DDB9E0AE2CBF.jpeg

Last edited:
You can see her young boyfriends penis. It barely fits her small tight pussy. She cannot feel me after he cums because she is stretched significantly and he has hyperspermania. Her pussy is full with a large amount of thick white semen. There is no friction inside until a few days have passed when it goes back to normal and the sperm has made it’s way out. Often her pussy smells like cum for days after because both boyfriends are cumming inside within a day of each other, or on many occasions, the same day.

Attachments

• 1C19ECBD-0C04-470D-904F-2D17AC933CCF.jpeg
    1C19ECBD-0C04-470D-904F-2D17AC933CCF.jpeg
    31.4 KB · Views: 201
Last edited:
You can take a close inspection of her 23 year old vagina here. She was leaking sperm from one of her boyfriends a few hours after he ejaculated in her. She was not ovulating here so it was ok to cum inside that weekend. My wife does not permit men to use condom on her. Only natural sex. Boyfriends baby could arrive this month.
Now that's a meal fit for a King (of cucks)!

Reactions: HotAsianwife
View attachment 1025605

View attachment 1025606
My wife stayed with her boyfriend over night and during the sex she said it felt too good for him to pull out and let him ejaculate deep inside. She practices the rhythm method and uses her ovulation test kit before the sex around ovulation time for birth control. The above picture was a positive result before they had intercourse in the morning before her work. The bottom picture is his sperm dripping out onto her panties during a bathroom break three hours after the morning love making they had. I’m worried she is pregnant.
Love a nice load dripping into her panties!

Reactions: HotAsianwife
You can see her young boyfriends penis. It barely fits her small tight pussy. She cannot feel me after he cums because she is stretched significantly and he has hyperspermania. Her pussy is full with a large amount of thick white semen. There is no friction inside until a few days have passed when it goes back to normal and the sperm has made it’s way out. Often her pussy smells like cum for days after because both boyfriends are cumming inside within a day of each other, or on many occasions, the with

You can see her young boyfriends penis. It barely fits her small tight pussy. She cannot feel me after he cums because she is stretched significantly and he has hyperspermania. Her pussy is full with a large amount of thick white semen. There is no friction inside until a few days have passed when it goes back to normal and the sperm has made it’s way out. Often her pussy smells like cum for days after because both boyfriends are cumming inside within a day of each other, or on many occasions, the same day.
With that size cock, I hope she is pregnant.

I am sorry but a body like that is made to cum in.....😍😍😍🍆💦🤟
You can view her pussy here and imagine going inside and ejaculating deep inside her warm tight Asian pussy. When you cum she will let you rest inside and she will squeeze her pussy tighter to drain your semen out while she is kissing you. When you rest inside after ejaculation you feel so good and satisfied. That is what she does with all the men she has intercourse with. But don’t ask to use the condom, she will be upset.7F97E608-6CC8-4D76-AE7B-CA0F8B75FE23.jpeg