Asian wife allowed boyfriend to ejaculate inside while ovulating.

View attachment 1025605

View attachment 1025606
My wife stayed with her boyfriend over night and during the sex she said it felt too good for him to pull out and let him ejaculate deep inside. She practices the rhythm method and uses her ovulation test kit before the sex around ovulation time for birth control. The above picture was a positive result before they had intercourse in the morning before her work. The bottom picture is his sperm dripping out onto her panties during a bathroom break three hours after the morning love making they had. I’m worried she is pregn
Naughty naughty! Get in there and starting licking. It might not be too late!

View attachment 1025605

View attachment 1025606
My wife stayed with her boyfriend over night and during the sex she said it felt too good for him to pull out and let him ejaculate deep inside. She practices the rhythm method and uses her ovulation test kit before the sex around ovulation time for birth control. The above picture was a positive result before they had intercourse in the morning before her work. The bottom picture is his sperm dripping out onto her panties during a bathroom break three hours after the morning love making they had. I’m worried she is pregnant.
Wish I could see the pictures of your gorgeous wife 😔

Reactions: HotAsianwife
View attachment 1025605

View attachment 1025606
My wife stayed with her boyfriend over night and during the sex she said it felt too good for him to pull out and let him ejaculate deep inside. She practices the rhythm method and uses her ovulation test kit before the sex around ovulation time for birth control. The above picture was a positive result before they had intercourse in the morning before her work. The bottom picture is his sperm dripping out onto her panties during a bathroom break three hours after the morning love making they had. I’m worried she is pregnant.
Please post cum pic again. Wow that is hot.

Reactions: HotAsianwife