Asian wife allowed boyfriend to ejaculate inside while ovulating.

She has told me to prepare to be a father soon, regardless who put the baby inside her. I have a responsibility to take care of her and the baby. I am the father she says. These are the conditions of the husband of having a shared wife. I won’t ever break those commitments I have made to her.
Hopefully your trip to Charlotte Nc soon becomes open for me! 😆😉👍

• Love
Reactions: HotAsianwife
If she is pregnant I hope you will post pics of her throughout the pregnancy. I’d love to see her big round belly

I certainly will provide everyone with updates pictures.

If the father of her child is another mans, she chose that by using this method. You may have a decision to make, submit to this or leave.

I certainly will not be leaving her, I would never do that to my wife. We will raise the baby and love it as our own. She had explained to me early on that the possibility of getting pregnant was high with her boyfriends because she only likes natural sex without contraception. It something we have discussed at length and are on the same page about.

My wife stayed with her boyfriend over night and during the sex she said it felt too good for him to pull out and let him ejaculate deep inside. She practices the rhythm method and uses her ovulation test kit before the sex around ovulation time for birth control. The above picture was a positive result before they had intercourse in the morning before her work. The bottom picture is his sperm dripping out onto her panties during a bathroom break three hours after the morning love making they had. I’m worried she is pregnant.View attachment 1025899View attachment 1025900
Hottest pic on the entire forum right now.
Please post more like this !

If given the opportunity, I'd have knocked her up too ... and worked at making it an agreement to do several more! She is a BABE that will be a BEAUTIFUL pregger!!! Hope hubby accepts a large family!!!!
She loves your reply and said you are a true gentleman who knows how to take care of a lady. She always appreciates a man that can give her a baby and stand by her. Not run.

• Love
Reactions: GrandpaBull
You can see her young boyfriends penis. It barely fits her small tight pussy. She cannot feel me after he cums because she is stretched significantly and he has hyperspermania. Her pussy is full with a large amount of thick white semen. There is no friction inside until a few days have passed when it goes back to normal and the sperm has made it’s way out. Often her pussy smells like cum for days after because both boyfriends are cumming inside within a day of each other, or on many occasions, the same day.
My wife beg for a cock like that , fantastic,she love sucking a big cock like that

Reactions: compassionatedom
My exwife was the same she loved sex with others, but no rubbers. She caught 4 times and 2 were not mine. However I raised all 4 as my own so that whenever I looked at them I was always reminded of her with other men.
Your beautiful wife should try a group sex session like mine did do that there is no way of knowing the real father without testing
My wife also had a group of six guys fucking her and putting her up with a baby girl. I never mention anything about that im the father and thats it she’s a grow n up well educated girl today

No wonder they impregnated her. I would've never pulled out that tight pussy either 🔥🔥
With two boyfriends shooting their cum up inside her tight pussy every week, I’m only lasting 2-5 minutes maximum. She’s only 99lbs. Even with my 7 inch penis she’s stretched. The younger boyfriends a monster 10 inches and destroys her pussy for a day afterward.
He goes places inside her pussy I can never reach. Then deposits large amounts of semen in there. She loves it