Asian wife is having fun and horny for cock.

ECRIDER

Gold
My beautiful asian wife. She fucks cock because i love watching her take cream pies. Done DP and a Gang Bang enjoy. there are about 5 or 6 different cocks'

Attachments

• thumbnail (1).jpg
    thumbnail (1).jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 119
  • thumbnail (2).jpg
    thumbnail (2).jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 107
  • thumbnail (3).jpg
    thumbnail (3).jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 105
  • thumbnail (5).jpg
    thumbnail (5).jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 116
  • thumbnail (4).jpg
    thumbnail (4).jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 118
Last edited:
I have a hot Asian wife she has not done gang bang but I want to do a DP on her. I have caught her fucking guys at the gym and other guys
Mine does it all gang bang pull a train (her favorite) DP and DVP (another one of her favorites) I enjoy the show and being at the end of the line or part of DVP! She is a sexy over sexed lady, can’t get enough cock! That why I married her!

Reactions: Gezmez2023
Mine does it all gang bang pull a train (her favorite) DP and DVP (another one of her favorites) I enjoy the show and being at the end of the line or part of DVP! She is a sexy over sexed lady, can’t get enough cock! That why I married her!
Lucky man. I got my wife to fuck guys but not that many

Well you got her started, that is better than 90% of the men on this site have done, perhaps in time she will evolve into more intense sexual encounters. Good Luck.
Yeah I had her fuck a co worker of hers he loved it. He eat her out and she sucked his cock than he fucked her hard it really turned me on. I did a 69 with her while he did doggy got a close view and cock on my face

Yeah I had her fuck a co worker of hers he loved it. He eat her out and she sucked his cock than he fucked her hard it really turned me on. I did a 69 with her while he did doggy got a close view and cock on my face
Yea I love that view, even better when he fuckers her then my mouth then her and alternating 10-20 strokes each until he starts to unload deep in her and slides out to finish in my mouth, leaving me there with cum dripping out of her for me to eat!

That gets me hard. Must of been hot. One of the guys that fucked my wife wanted me to suck him off and than he wanted to fuck me I was scared

That gets me hard. Must of been hot. One of the guys that fucked my wife wanted me to suck him off and than he wanted to fuck me I was scared
Well if you have never did it, go slow, I love both, sucking and getting fucked. I’d get broken in with a few different size dildos first, maybe your wife will do you, after years of banging my wife in the ass she finally said one day it’s your turn so you know how it feels, she didn’t hold back neither, once she was in she started pounding me fast n hard, telling me stop whining, take it like you like to give it to me, I loved it even though it hurt, took several times but I finally learned to relax and enjoy it, now it is total pleasure, I can even ejaculate without touching myself.

Well if you have never did it, go slow, I love both, sucking and getting fucked. I’d get broken in with a few different size dildos first, maybe your wife will do you, after years of banging my wife in the ass she finally said one day it’s your turn so you know how it feels, she didn’t hold back neither, once she was in she started pounding me fast n hard, telling me stop whining, take it like you like to give it to me, I loved it even though it hurt, took several times but I finally learned to relax and enjoy it, now it is total pleasure, I can even ejaculate without touching myself.
My college girlfriend took this tack with me. My wife isn't into it, but my college girlfriend loved it, and loved that I enjoyed it also.

Reactions: Ht805cpl
Sounds fun